• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace Benway / Dr. Benway / @Frenway

I am in contact with benways father now. I have told him about the wishes of an email or an address to send letters to the family in. We will have a call on the phone tomorrow. <3

I never talked with him much, but he seemed like such a warm friendly person.

Rest easy benway

Very sorry to hear this. I never interacted with him as I'm not on the discord much these days, but it's clear he had an incredibly positive impact on tons of people, and will be deeply missed by this community.

My condolences to everyone that knew and loved him.

I can't believe it's been almost a year
We'll be holding a memorial in his memory on May 6th.
If anyone would like to attend, please RSVP here.
In the event that anyone has been banned from Discord but wants to attend the memorial, PM me and we will get you unbanned.

Please don't think I'm being morbid, but is the COD known? Taking street drugs is a high risk venture and I note that sites devoted to other high rick activities such as BASE jumping always try to understand why just so nobody else makes that mistake.

Please don't think I'm being morbid, but is the COD known? Taking street drugs is a high risk venture and I note that sites devoted to other high rick activities such as BASE jumping always try to understand why just so nobody else makes that mistake.
He’d been mixing combinations that included alcohol, heroin, and I think benzos and/or a gabapentinoid for a month before he ODed. @cdin probably remembers the details.

He passed out on his bedroom floor while under the influence and overdosed.

I don’t think fentanyl was involved because I’ve been told that it’s quite uncommon in Norway.