• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Responsible use over time

badrobot114

Bluelighter
I've seen lots of threads here talking about the consequences of abusing MDMA, but not much on the effects of using MDMA responsibly over time.

More to the point, i've rolled 7 times, my breaks in between range from 2 months to 4 and i always take 120mg followed by another 60mg 1.5 hrs later(sometimes foregoing the booster dose altogether). I have mixed MDMA with LSD and 2CB as well. Do you exprience bad comedowns, loss of magic and aftereffects like depression and memory problems even when using it in this manner? does someone have personal experience in the matter?

It's also important to note i have always preloaded and postloaded extensively, take nootropics and on a regular basis and lead a healthy lifestyle. I sometimes roll at raves and other times in a quiet and private environment with my partner. I would like to keep enjoying MDMA for many more years but won't keep doing it if i am risking running into trouble in the long run despite taking every possible counter measure.

It's all a bit over the top round here. Your usage is perfectly responsible and I would be very surprised if you noticed any difference in the experience or side-effects. I take very similar doses and space my mine out by roughly a month and I am fine. The magic is still well & truly there and i've been doing this for nearly two years.

Keep testing everything you take, weighing out reasonable doses and keeping it moderated and i'm sure you'll be perfectly fine to sustainably use the drug.

7 times is still in the honeymoon phase. I would say you have the right idea, continue to space your rolls out with months in between and youl'll be ok. When you start to like it too much and do it a little too often you will find that things go to shit. It takes a lot of self control to keep yourslef from fucking up without having actually fucked up...you know what I mean? maybe you can be one of the few that doesn't back off after theyve gone to far. You're in the perfect zone right now...do your best to stay there.

If you continue to use that way, you're unlikely to run into problems. Practically everyone who ever has problems with the drug is using it more frequently or more severely. That said, if you start to feel like you're developing a tolerance, all you have to do is take a break or space out your rolls a little more, and you should be fine.