• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Respect due to speakers of other languages in the UK!

I met the drummer for Alvin stardust last week randomly walking around Berryhill Park in Nottinghamshire.

May I touch the hem of your garment, oh chosen one 😄

I note that Berryhill Park is an anagram of Berryhill Park is 'Likeably Bleak' so it's even spooky.

Have you ever heard the origin story of the name @Zopiclone bandit ? It is quite hilarious.
I heard at the time he was doing LOTS of Zopiclone via his unique ROA & his latest obsession was with the Mexican outlaw Zapata.

I'm sure that's all gibberish though so I'm very eagerly wait to hear the truth.

It's plain ridiculous is what it is. I can't believe it's real.
That's a very small example, I can upload more if you want?

Two parts ask for an 180 word "essay" on a subject, it costs £200 each time to take it!!!!

Ah, that explains all.
In what way(s) does it explain?
I guess you can wrap ZB up in that legend tale, an obsession with a Mexican leading loads of peasant farmers etc against "The System" with nothing but old guns & loads of rusty machete blades & totally fucked on snorted Zopiclone.

BL mods should rake note of this IMHO.

In what way(s) does it explain?
I guess you can wrap ZB up in that legend tale, an obsession with a Mexican leading loads of peasant farmers etc against "The System" with nothing but old guns & loads of rusty machete blades & totally fucked on snorted Zopiclone.

BL mods should rake note of this IMHO.

Note taken and LMAO :ROFLMAO:

Isn't it about time you said sorry for doing that @LoginNotSecure
I apologise and regret nothing.

no+ragrets.png

May I touch the hem of your garment, oh chosen one 😄

I note that Berryhill Park is an anagram of Berryhill Park is 'Likeably Bleak' so it's even spooky.
Eh? :confused:

Was that a joke, because there's so many letters that are not in both words, it's immediately obvious that it's not an anagram.

L,P,R,H.

IN other news, for some reason my DHC Soma combo has failed to kick in with any good effects today. Not really sure why. Maybe my feel good brain receptors are depleted in some way.

I'll probably write the combo off for today, and switch back to a combo that has been providing a feel good factor of late. So I'll have some Modafinil shortly and then around 7pm I'll have some pregabalin followed by kratom. That combo with those rough timings, worked really nicely yesterday.

If the DHC Soma was going to work, it would have worked off 90mg DHC + 750mg Soma, followed by a 120mg DHC and 750 mg Soma re-dose a few hours later, seeing as I have no tolerance to either substance. This combo had been reliable on the last few goes, but it's just fizzled out this time. I wish I knew why.

Last edited: