Research Survey on Experiences of Opioid Use & Opioid Use Disorder and Harm Reduction Service Access

researchclinician27

Greenlighter
Hello all, I'm a researcher at the NY State Psychiatric Institute. I'm interested in better understanding opioid use, harm reduction, and recovery.

Individuals ages 18+ who:
- Currently use opioids recreationally
- Are in treatment for opioid use with medications like methadone, buprenorphine/suboxone or extended-release naltrexone, or -
Who have used any opioids within the past 6 months

are needed for a one-time online research survey.

The research survey is expected to take 15-20 minutes and can be accessed at: https://rc-1.nyspi.org/surveys/?s=KWFKD349CMLFWRTW

This research survey was reviewed approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of the NY State Psychiatric Institute (IRB #8351) prior to posting.

The first 95 participants who complete the survey will have the option to enter an email address at the end of the survey to receive a $10 Amazon giftcard. The Survey will remain active for the next 1-2 months, or until 95 participants complete the survey, whichever occurs first. Thank you in advance and any comments/feedback are welcome!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello all, I'm a researcher at the NY State Psychiatric Institute. I'm interested in better understanding opioid use, harm reduction, and recovery.

Individuals ages 18+ who:
- Currently use opioids recreationally
- Are in treatment for opioid use with medications like methadone, buprenorphine/suboxone or extended-release naltrexone, or -
Who have used any opioids within the past 6 months

are needed for a one-time online research survey. T

he research survey is expected to take 15-20 minutes and can be accessed at: https://rc-1.nyspi.org/surveys/?s=KWFKD349CMLFWRTW

This research survey was reviewed approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of the NY State Psychiatric Institute (IRB #8351) prior to posting.

The first 95 participants who complete the survey will have the option to enter an email address at the end of the survey to receive a $10 Amazon giftcard. Thank you in advance and any comments/feedback are welcome!

Thank you!
Welcome to BL, I’m going to include a link to the forum guidelines I’d like you to take a look at and amend your post to suit. (Changing your title would be a good idea to give users an idea as to what the research is about). If you also include when the survey closes that would be great!

Any questions please PM me or one of the other forum moderators!

Welcome to BL, I’m going to include a link to the forum guidelines I’d like you to take a look at and amend your post to suit. (Changing your title would be a good idea to give users an idea as to what the research is about). If you also include when the survey closes that would be great!

Any questions please PM me or one of the other forum moderators!
Will do, thank you!