• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Research Paper on Legalization/taxation

.Felix.

Bluelighter
Hello. I am doing a college research paper on the legalization and taxation of marijuana. I was curious if any of you from the CD could give me some good scientific sites or book recommendations on Cannabis. I am looking for both positive and negative arguments on the subject because I must discuss both sides. Will be using Search Engines but BLer's are always a great help! :)

Thank You!

Last edited:
did you get this approved by your professor first? i don't know of any proper literature about legalization but i highly recommend citing the film The Union as one of your sources, as it thoroughly explores the trade as it currently exists.

did you get this approved by your professor first? i don't know of any proper literature about legalization but i highly recommend citing the film The Union as one of your sources, as it thoroughly explores the trade as it currently exists.

Yes. It was actually one of the only topics we could choose from. :) Thank you, I will check it out

Thanks Stroonz, you da man! =D

Check out my brand new website:

www.cannabisreeducationteam.com or
www.cannabisreeducationcenter.com

One of the goals is for the website to be the most comprehensive resource for objectively factual cannabis information on the internet. It's still a work in progress, but check out the Hall of Mirrors in the Cannabis Re-Education Center. There's a bunch of content with more on the way - with links to find the original material that hasn't yet been mirrored.

Such as the Antique Cannabis Book (.com). I just finished mirroring image scans of The Pharmacopoeia of the United States of America - editions 1851, 1861, 1875, 1882, 1893, 1900, 1916, 1926, 1936, and 1942. For those who don't know, the Pharmacopoeia of the United States of America is essentially the official drug guide of the United States Government - holy unsuppressed information batman! That's some neat documentation.

(edit: the U.S.P. is not a an official U.S. Government publication)

Check it out:
http://www.cannabisreeducationteam.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=279&t=209

Last edited:
It is an evolving concept which is now starting to be seriously accepted by enlightened academics conerned with cutting-edge knowledge