• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Research help: Have you ever tried synthetic cannabinoids?

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with researchers from Columbia University and the University of Massachusetts, are conducting a survey on cannabis use trends.

Survey URL

This survey is open to all of the Bluelight community, including guest visitors.

To participate in this research study, you need to meet the following requirements:
1) Be at least 18 years of age or older;
2) Have used synthetic cannabis (such as spice, K2, noids, Black Mamba, Mad Hatter, JWH, CHMINACA) at least once in your lifetime.

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will NOT be collected; no identifying information will be asked.
The survey is about 15 minutes long.
The survey has been approved by the ethics committees at each participating university.

Survey URL

Please, use the buttons at the bottom of the survey page (NOT your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons) to move through the survey.

This consortium of universities has generously donated to Bluelight to keep the lights on, so please consider donating 15 minutes of your time to helping us complete this collaborative research project! :)

Thanks Tronica!

I figure there's gotta be some overlap between psychelic users and synthetic cannabinoid users... this survey helps fund Bluelight so if you do have experience it would be the kitty's titties if you'd complete it. :)

Great, personally I haven't tried any synthetic cannabinoids.

Hi everyone - we've had a pretty average response to this survey. The researchers are interested in hearing from you even if you've tried a synthetic cannabinoid just once and you hate it and never want to use it again!!!

OR if you tried a research chemical powder synthetic cannabinoid - they are also interested in those experiences, even though the banner only mentions the brand names.

Please help us out, as these researchers have donated to help Bluelight keep the lights on.

Thanks

Take the survey y'all! You like Bluelight right? The only way this place can pay its large server costs is through research partners, and they pay based on how many take their surveys. That's why you see banners for surveys so often these days. Just a handful of minutes of your time, not even asking for a donation or anything. :)

Just took it myself, didn't take more than 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Took this survey right before this thread :) It was fine, I hope the data will prove useful.

Support the community and the science used to try and monitor and understand the effects of drugs on people better <3