Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Research chemicals

Status
Not open for further replies.

phobaphobic

Greenlighter
Hi guys

Looking through some US sites, it would seem that some chemicals (mostly with psychedelic effects) have yet to be classified in the US - so are available through various above-board lab-suppliers.

I think we all know how anal the Australian government is when it comes to any substance that isn't caffeine or tobacco, but have they missed anything?

(not looking for sources or prices)

Hi phobaphobic,

I'm closing this thread, as Bluelight isn't here to give you legal advice about importing substances. Analogue laws in Australia potentially cover almost any research chemical, but the laws are vague and relatively untested. Even substances that aren't listed under the analogue laws may be banned because they have a similar effect to other banned substances, but how this similarity of effect would even be defined or upheld in court is unclear. As such, it's almost impossible for anyone to give you a straight yes or no answer here. As such, our stance on BL is that the risk of importation is unjustifiable, and that if you have to ask, assume it's illegal.

I think you'll find this thread very useful - 'LEGAL HIGHS' NOT NECESSARILY LEGAL'. There you will find contact details and fact sheets for customs and the TGA, including a list of controlled substances (keep in mind however, that thread is from 2010). It can however provide a starting point for your research.

Status
Not open for further replies.