Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Research Chemicals in Mexico/Latinoamerica

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
Is this even a thing? Somehow I thought that RCs were a worldwide phenomenon but it appears to be limited to countries of the European Union and the USA.
Here in Mexico, technically all RCs including e.g. methoxetamine are still legal as in not scheduled, but if customs see a powder, they stop it. I wonder whether I need to dig deeper to find domestic shops, I found one (pretty expensive one) selling nootropics in USA brand packages and wonder who they pay to get the stuff past customs. Possibly are street drugs just too cheap here to create need for research chemicals but it's always good to be on the legal side. Kratom is readily available and some pharms like tramadol, memantine, pregabalin are OTC as are steroids but that's about it, not the good old times of OTC opioids/stims etc. anymore, at least not in City.
I don't look for sourcing according to the site rules! But wonder what you think about the topic.

wonder who they pay to get the stuff past customs.
Hmm, I always assumed that no one gives a shit about who/what goes into Mx from the US, just about who/what goes into the US from Mx.

Also, last time I was in Mx they told me that minimum wage was 40 pesos per day. Twenty years ago that was equivalent to ~4 USD per day. I don't know if anything has changed but if income is still that low, it would still be very easy to bribe certain government officials.

I spent a summer semester in Cuernavaca studying the language and our history/culture professor even told us how to bribe someone if we ever got caught by LEO or something. Puede pagar la multa para mi? Is what you say as you hand them a handful of peso bills. It worked for me at the DF airport when I was trying to carry on a souvenir Aztec fake obsidian knife that I'd bought at Teotihuacan. They told me it was a weapon and I was like, dude, it's a fucking souvenir and would be useless trying to kill someone with it. I said the aforementioned phrase and handed the guy 40 pesos and he smiled and didn't say anything else as I put the fake knife in my bag and walked away. For the record, I don't think the guy was "customs" but an airline attendant who checks out your luggage at the x-ray machine. If he had called customs on me, that's when the trouble could have possibly started. Or I would have had to bribe them more. lol. YMMV

Hmm, I always assumed that no one gives a shit about who/what goes into Mx from the US, just about who/what goes into the US from Mx.
Thought the same but customs are pretty efficient at stopping drugs. First orders from the Netherlands arrived but then I made the mistake of ordering by courier which is always opened here to check whether taxes are required. Didn't know that, and they even told me the stuff wasn't prohibited but they wanted something for clearance which they couldn't / didn't even tell me. Possibly indirectly asking for a bribe. Now the last order I did by regular snail 🐌 mail is overdue for a few weeks and probably lost.

Yeah, 40 pesos are 2 USD nowadays and many wages including police (afaik starting at 600usd) are still low while housing can be expensive. I thought myself about trying to pay customs but I need to improve my Spanish first do that, and somehow I am afraid as in European countries the attempt to bribe is seen as a crime. Yet seem bribes to be a part if local Mexican culture, people always try to pay e.g. the police to avoid expensive multas.

Interesting— I’m heading down south in a few days and was wondering about this.

What was the delivery type that was successful?

You said they stopped all powders, did any product on blotter make it? How large of powder orders did they catch?

Thought the same but customs are pretty efficient at stopping drugs. First orders from the Netherlands arrived but then I made the mistake of ordering by courier which is always opened here to check whether taxes are required. Didn't know that, and they even told me the stuff wasn't prohibited but they wanted something for clearance which they couldn't / didn't even tell me. Possibly indirectly asking for a bribe. Now the last order I did by regular snail 🐌 mail is overdue for a few weeks and probably lost.

Yeah, 40 pesos are 2 USD nowadays and many wages including police (afaik starting at 600usd) are still low while housing can be expensive. I thought myself about trying to pay customs but I need to improve my Spanish first do that, and somehow I am afraid as in European countries the attempt to bribe is seen as a crime. Yet seem bribes to be a part if local Mexican culture, people always try to pay e.g. the police to avoid expensive multas.
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend bribing anyone for anything major that could land you in jail especially without knowing the language well enough to get yourself out of any unforeseen predicaments related to the attempted bribe.

And by customs, I thought you meant carrying something across the US border into Mexico. I did not realize you were talking about ordering things from overseas.

Finally, I'm newer to modding this subforum and just refreshed myself on the Posting Rules that are placed at the top of the page. One of the rules is as follows:

• Legality questions are not allowed either. This includes questions about if a research chem is legal, how to get it, etc.
Also:
  • We aren't here to help you break the law in any way. Please do not ask how to scam your doctor, smuggle drugs, beat a piss test, find drugs, help people find drugs, etc....

This thread can be considered a "how to get" research chemicals question as well as helping to break the law.

Long story short, I'm going to have to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.