• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Research chemical reports

Professortweak

Greenlighter
Has anyone experimented with the stimulant research chemicals? The legal powders made in chemistry labs throughout wherever in the hell they are. Not looking for a place to buy or nothing like that. Just curious if anyone has any knowledge they can shed on the subject.

It really depends on which one. What's your real question? This ones too vague.

I just tried some of the stimulant powders, and I definitely got an effect, but nothing like the real deal. I guess my question is, does anyone have enough experience to tell me that it's worth pursuing and finding a good kind, or will I forever be searching for a high that only the real thing can give me? I really want this to work out, because of the legal pros of it, but if it's never gonna be close to being as strong as real dope, then I'm wasting my time.

It depends on your drug of choice, only then could I think of a possibility you MIGHT like. They all have their down sides and none of them perfectly replicate the real thing but some get extremely close.

Without more info on what specific substances you're talking about OP, there really isn't anything we can tell you.

OD->BDD

There are dozens of the stimulant chemicals, I don't mean one specific kind. I'm comparing it to any real stimulant drug. I.E., methamphetamine, cocaine, Ritalin, adderall...
So, my question is, are any of the stimulant research chemicals as potent as any real stimulant drug, like meth?

It depends on your drug of choice, only then could I think of a possibility you MIGHT like. They all have their down sides and none of them perfectly replicate the real thing but some get extremely close.

Can you name a type that is close to an IV dose of meth? Really close would be good enough.

I have heard that 4-FA is close to methamphetamine/MDMA. (I have taken 4-FA, but have never taken meth.) Isopropylphenidate is close to Ritalin in both structure and effects. 3-FPM is close to Adderall. And supposedly Hex-en is close to cocaine in effects.

In my opinion, 4-FA, 3-FPM, and 4F-MPH are worthwile stimulants if used with relative caution.

Last edited:
I have heard that 4-FA is close to methamphetamine/MDMA. (I have taken 4-FA, but have never taken meth.) Isopropylphenidate is close to Ritalin in both structure and effects. 3-FPM is close to Adderall. And supposedly Hex-en is close to cocaine in effects.

In my opinion, 4-FA, 3-FPM, and 4F-MPH are worthwile stimulants if used with relative caution.

Do you know any other names they might go by? Ivory Wave? Ocean Burst? Etc...

Do you know any other names they might go by? Ivory Wave? Ocean Burst? Etc...

If you are seeing names such as those promoted by a vendor (and you didn't just make them up), then I would advise against taking a risk with any special "combo" product with a sleazy label. (Weasels may rip your flesh.) I think that maybe Dove or Dial is the creator of Ocean Burst.

If you are seeing names such as those promoted by a vendor (and you didn't just make them up), then I would advise against taking a risk with any special "combo" product with a sleazy label. (Weasels may rip your flesh.) I think that maybe Dove or Dial is the creator of Ocean Burst.

I've already got a sample pack, with those labels, and it was legit, just not quite what I was hoping for. I'm sure nothing will ever replace the real thing though.

the best RC stim i ever took was the original mephedrone circa 2009 - 11
pure insanity

I've already got a sample pack, with those labels, and it was legit, just not quite what I was hoping for. I'm sure nothing will ever replace the real thing though.

Okay. I have only ever dealt with individual chemicals in powder form (according to the vendor at least... I was a bit of a rogue and never tested anything, which is very ill-advised within the RC community). Everything that I took in the past checked out as being legit in terms of dose/expectations/results. I know that some vendors that are trustworthy and, as a result, very popular carry "branded" products that are probably true in substance to how they are labelled. However there is always a risk of any vendor mislabelling their product unintentionally.

Okay. I have only ever dealt with individual chemicals in powder form (according to the vendor at least... I was a bit of a rogue and never tested anything, which is very ill-advised within the RC community). Everything that I took in the past checked out as being legit in terms of dose/expectations/results. I know that some vendors that are trustworthy and, as a result, very popular carry "branded" products that are probably true in substance to how they are labelled. However there is always a risk of any vendor mislabelling their product unintentionally.

Yeah, I agree. Doesn't really matter what package it comes in or what it says, you really have to just trust it's at least close to what you're expecting it to be. No other option than to just do it and hope it's alright. I'm sure someone would advise I sniff a little or something first, but I'd be wasting it. It takes a large dose for me, no matter what it is, so if I get a 200mg sample, I'd rather inject it all than waste any of it. Thanks for the help