View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Research chemical experiences

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
What RCs have u guys tried, effects, which ones do u fine the least damaging, most clear headed, best body high, cheapest, most common.

No one chemical satisfies all of those criteria by itself, sorry dude. Impossibly broad question.

No one chemical satisfies all of those criteria by itself, sorry dude. Impossibly broad question.
no I'm saying which ones fit each one the most not one that fits all like which one is most clear headed then a separate one that has the best body high u know

This isn't really possible to answer.
For one thing, availability discussion - and vendor discussion - is not allowed. Speculating on which is "most common" is getting into that sort of territory.
Same goes for "cheapest" - price discussion is not permitted on bluelight.

And as for "most clear headed" and "best body high" - this is so subjective (especially in terms of psychedelics) as to be more or less meaningless.

And finally - "safest". We cannot tell you much in regard to this either, because the vast majority of research chemicals have little to no toxicity data or understanding of long term effects. They're largely untested.

I don't mean to sound rude or dismissive, but if you really want to go down the path of experimenting with these kinds of drugs, it is pretty much essential that you read as much as you possibly can on the subject.
Nobody can give you a simple answer to your question, because there really isn't one.
...also, we are not in thw practice of recommending drugs to people.

If you read through as many threads and trip reports as you can, you might get some idea of the general opinions out there in regards to research chemicals. But it is too complex a discussion to sinply tell you "chemical [x] is the cheapest, safest and most easily obtained drug". It just doesnt work that way at all.

If you're looking for some interesting words on drugs then you should buy PiHKAL and TiHKAL. You'll be a lot wiser after those books and can make educated decisions on which you might want, or might not want.

Look into basic tryptamines (4-aco-DMT is popular as well as 4-ho-MET) and maybe the 2c-x series. I think these people are right though, you're coming at this from a weird angle.

Part 1 is a lot easier to understand and kind of walks you through the history of these psychedelics, its a really amazing read and important to know where they came from in my opinion. It tells you a lot about how playing with chemical structures can change the effects if you walk along Shulgin's path of introducing 95% of the chemicals. Plus there's a lot about responsible drug use in there

Last edited:
I think Fetus Fetish is more asking for people's personal favorites. I don't have one favorite so I couldn't answer that though.

Our FAQ could answer a lot of your questions, or at least refer you to the correct threads / parts of PD: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/559054-PD-Beginners-FAQ

People's favorites, or the most visual vs the best body load etc, all of those have dedicated threads listed in the psychedelic index: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=560442

Scroll way down to where it says (9) comparisons.

Discuss questions in the appropriate threads and of course feel free to make a new thread if you have a question that doesn't fit well in our wide scope of existing threads..

( /thread )