• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Research benzos

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Hi there I've used a few research benzos such as desetz, flubromazolam, clonazolam, metizolam, maybe fpam too cant remember.

I'm asking has anyone tried the following and what to expect as I've ordered some today
Diclazepam
Flubromazopam
Nifoxipam

And more flam but I already know about flam best sleep aid ever.

Any input and comparisons anyone? The only ones I've had any joy with are deschroloetizolam and flubromazolam. clonazolam, metizolam and I think I remember fpam didn't do anything for me.

Thanks

Be careful with FlubromaZOLAM and Clonazolam. They are very potent and addictive, causing major tolerance increase and rebound symptoms.
Check the according threads, there are more and more horror stories about these new Triazolo-Benzos.
I wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot pole anymore.

Same with FlubromaZEPAM. That just has a much too long half-life and takes hours to feel effects from. But some love it, mainly the Benzo-hardheads.

I'd stick with Diclazepam since it is the most harmless out of the ones you listed.

Diclazepam is the only rc benny I still do and I've tried a lot of them. Although diazepam is my favourite benzo.

Be careful with FlubromaZOLAM and Clonazolam. They are very potent and addictive, causing major tolerance increase and rebound symptoms.
Check the according threads, there are more and more horror stories about these new Triazolo-Benzos.
I wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot pole anymore.

Same with FlubromaZEPAM. That just has a much too long half-life and takes hours to feel effects from. But some love it, mainly the Benzo-hardheads.

I'd stick with Diclazepam since it is the most harmless out of the ones you listed.

I'm not too worried about which ones cause which harm. I'm fine with benzos take them recreationally when I want for years now. Don't see how flam could be addictive lol it just puts me to sleep couldn't take that shit during the day. And clonazolam does jack shit to me.

Thanks for this bro