• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Research before piercing the veil

i would not go into a trip with too much expectation beyond not handling heavy machinery or being immediately responsible for anything important like a child. just don't have any pressures. don't have anything you have to do after. and then trip. around other people, because they'll watch out for you.

shrooms are a good first. enjoy.

edit: my bad. didn't read this close enough.

Last edited:
i would not go into a trip with too much expectation beyond not handling heavy machinery or being immediately responsible for anything important like a child. just don't have any pressures. don't have anything you have to do after. and then trip. around other people, because they'll watch out for you.

shrooms are a good first. enjoy.
My intent is for a shamanic journey to heal myself so I can remove the weeds and whatever else that is afflicting me.
The anxiety is what's bugging me the most. We shall see if the sages allow me to go on this journey. Maybe I'm just not ready

My intent is for a shamanic journey to heal myself so I can remove the weeds and whatever else that is afflicting me.
The anxiety is what's bugging me the most. We shall see if the sages allow me to go on this journey. Maybe I'm just not ready
3.5 g equilvent dried dose of psilocybe cubensis of whatever shroom strain you have will do you wonders if its healing you search for.

We all have that unique place in our head where we find ourselves. I, for e.g, I find myself in a heavy foggy snow rainy landscape where everything is infinite. Isn't depressing, it's just the place where we disconnect and become in touch with ourselves. Everyone has one, each unique for each individual.