• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rerocking Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHolyRedCow

Greenlighter
I now this subject has been discussed over the years but i couldnt find something in-depth about it.
So the story goes like this:
A friend of mine just got his hands on a 10g bag of coke.He tested it 3 times with that eztest thingy and everytime in came out in the low-moderate spectrum of "Very high cocaine content".Now he wants to cut it.First of all he wants to know if adding 2gs of lidocaine will suffice or is he cutting it too much?
And second he wants to know how to turn it back into rocks.He has acetone, ethyl acetate, mannitol, lidocaine and a pollen press(that hash press made of steel with a T handle).Also an oven and cooking sheets.
And 3rd of all he wanted to know if it s better to add 2g of mannitol instead of 2g of lidocaine.
And in-depth step by step will be very helpful.
Also inrelated to this, but i tried smoking dmt(0.05g) out of a bong.Like trying to heat the glass under it until it start making smoke.I inhaled like 7 times and i didnt breakthrou.The smoke wasnt very harsh and all i got was mild visuals and colors for like 3 minutes.What did i do wrong?Now i want to snort a 0.1g of dmt just because it s easier to do it and you cant really fuck things up.Can you provide a step by step tutorial of how to smoke it?And also 0.1 snorted is enough to breakthrou?

What purpose do you have to cut cocaine if it isn't to sell it... we dont allow instruction on how to cut dope on bluelight, so I've got to close this.

As for your dmt question, try psychedelic drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.