• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

reporting a dealer

tummyaches

Greenlighter
If you’re going to spat in the comments just leave it.

I have a couple dealer’s numbers whose supply killed a bunch of my friends. My ex died yesterday and Ive had it. I have their number and gen description. Can I do anything with this info to get them offa the street.

You can try. This is the only scenario I can imagine where a dealer needs to be narced. When they are going around killing people..

You can try the police, they’ll at least find it interesting. Whether they help or not is based on who you are and where you live.

-GC

Please remember for your own good that, depending on the level of the dealer and their relationship with their supplier, they might have the means to retaliate. If they are at all gang or cartel connected you can possibly be putting yourself or people you love in danger. Think carefully before acting because this is a bell than cannot be unrung.

Tread with care if you proceed in this direction.

If you’re going to spat in the comments just leave it.

I have a couple dealer’s numbers whose supply killed a bunch of my friends. My ex died yesterday and Ive had it. I have their number and gen description. Can I do anything with this info to get them offa the street.
If you and your family want to get murdered by their gang and suppliers go for it. Even if the dealer is a nobody...he will flip on someone up the chain that is extremely dangerous and connected.

I'm really sorry for your loss and pain but I'm going to be completely honest with you here and please dont take it personally....but you need honesty right now because people could be murdered based on what you do.

Assumming the dealer didnt murder them and they died from fentanyl:

They chose to do drugs. They chose not to test them for fent. They chose fent over methadone or bupe. They chose not to volumetric dose. They chose not to withdrawal. They chose not to inform themselves about harm reduction while playing a dangerous game. The dealer did not make any of these choices.

It's hard. The only justification I can see is if the drugs were poisoned with something besides fentanyl...like a literal poison like cyanide (which you dont know who in the distribution chain put the extra poison). Other than that....they asked for fentanyl and were sold fentanyl.

The dealer will be replaced by a different dealer pushing the same fent just opening you up to being murdered and accomplishing nothing.

I sympathize with you. I am filled with so much hatred and anger over the flooding of the drug supply with fentanyl.
If you really want to blame someone besides your friends blame the DEA. Without the DEA your friends would be using pharma oxy and most likely still be alive.

What ever you decide...i would give it a few weeks and a lot of thought and not act out if impulse and emotion here.

Last edited:
There are lots of things in this world that you would do if it did not put people you love in danger of being hurt (emotionally or physically). This is one of them.

Why would you tell anyone what you plan to do.. just do it .. honestly... what good would it do..street dealers around here are often confidential informants anyway . They get a slap on the wrist and you end up working for the feds, meanwhile the poison they pedal is sold by everyone else around.

No if it were me I'd bury my loved ones I grieve. And I like bury the mother f****** who is responsible but then again I wouldn't talk about it online before I did it. Sorry for your loss

This is a tough thread OP. But a lot of people above have responded with very helpful and non-biased information and opinions.

This is definitely a double edged sword and I’ve been in the same shoes you were in.
Please don’t take offense to what I’m about to say, because losing loved ones from this stuff is one of the worst. Burying a mate is probably one of the hardest things to do, especially an ex-lover.

Being in the ‘bandos’ and going into the houses of dealers that I used to buy from, especially in the ‘hood’ and edgier parts of town, I’d sometimes take notice of their families and their living environments. A lot of these kids are just peddling drugs for individuals higher up the chain. I’ve talked to one of them and he said a lot of them only know this sorta practice because they all have fathers that are not present(which I could go into an entire sociological rant about), are incarcerated and that’s what they know, and how to make money fast.

And we both know drugs sell.

Another point is there seems to be this psychological barrier - I’ve known dealers who dealt dope to people who have died, and it’s like they can’t really process or understand that the drug they’re selling is actually killing people. It’s almost an illusion to themselves, as in that they don’t even think about it. I suppose they think it’s the same as peddling weed, prescription opes, ice, etc -

Anyways, just a point from their perspective.

I do think it is wrong though but like I said it’s a double edged sword and it’s a very tricky conversation.

With that being said, your ex could have tested her dope, used around a friend, had narcan available, and many more habits such as slowly raising their dose. I don’t say this to justify their death and I’m so so sorry OP for your loss. I’ve been there many times.

I’ve wanted to turn dealers in too, but I just sucked back into my hole and grieved and tried to understand what us addicts get ourselves into when we use street drugs and opi analogues such as fent.

Breathe, cry, grieve, talk to someone.
It’s not very much evidence that a phone number could lead to an arrest. You could end up in trouble as well and be in danger.

Much love mate 💕

This is a tough thread OP. But a lot of people above have responded with very helpful and non-biased information and opinions.

This is definitely a double edged sword and I’ve been in the same shoes you were in.
Please don’t take offense to what I’m about to say, because losing loved ones from this stuff is one of the worst. Burying a mate is probably one of the hardest things to do, especially an ex-lover.

Being in the ‘bandos’ and going into the houses of dealers that I used to buy from, especially in the ‘hood’ and edgier parts of town, I’d sometimes take notice of their families and their living environments. A lot of these kids are just peddling drugs for individuals higher up the chain. I’ve talked to one of them and he said a lot of them only know this sorta practice because they all have fathers that are not present(which I could go into an entire sociological rant about), are incarcerated and that’s what they know, and how to make money fast.

Another point is there seems to be this psychological barrier - I’ve known dealers who dealt dope to people who have died, and it’s like they can’t really process or understand that the drug they’re selling is actually killing people. It’s almost an illusion to themselves, as in that they don’t even think about it. I suppose they think it’s the same as peddling weed, prescription opes, ice, etc -

I do think it is wrong though but like I said it’s a double edged sword and it’s a very tricky conversation.

With that being said, your ex could have tested her dope, used around a friend, had narcan available, and many more habits such as slowly raising their dose. I don’t say this to justify their death and I’m so so sorry OP for your loss. I’ve been there many times.

I’ve wanted to turn dealers in too, but I just sucked back into my hole and grieved and tried to understand what us addicts get ourselves into when we use street drugs and opi analogues such as fent.

It’s not very much evidence that a phone number could lead to an arrest. You could end up in trouble as well and be in danger.

Much love mate 💕
thank you man. ive been blaming myself tenfold over my exes death. tough pill to swallow but i know he was the one who snorted the heroin no one did it for him. is there a board on this forum specifically for grief?

Much love mate 💕
Well said

thank you man. ive been blaming myself tenfold over my exes death. tough pill to swallow but i know he was the one who snorted the heroin no one did it for him. is there a board on this forum specifically for grief?
It is very hard. Please do not try to blame yourself and allow the intrusive thoughts to pass. Feeling very heartfelt towards your situation and I’m here if you’d ever like to message or talk. I do think you could find some people to chat to in the harm reduction or dark side forums?
Much love

Hello. I'm sorry for your loss, but do not involve the police. They NEVER make things better. If this guy intentionally murdered your friends that is one thing, but that doesn't sound like that is the case. Your friends killed themselves i hate to say. Especially if after one died they continued going through the same guy without taking extra precautions. The dealer didn't do anything wrong. They called on him to provide them with something and he took a risk (which is what selling to anybody is) and did as they asked. I doubt he sleeps real easy about it either. He doesn't deserve to be snitched on and i'd like to think that you're a better person than those who snitch because they are the lowest of the low.
I hope with time your pain subsides and you get through this. Your friends would want you to as well. Best wishes.