• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Replacement for MXE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuube

Bluelighter
Having a lot of problems getting a decent vendor for MXE that doesmn't take Bitcoin, (cannot wrap my head around that at all) so was wondering what's a good replacement?

Tried the 3-MEO-PCP at doses up to 15mg and have been quite disappointed. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

I never had the pleasure of trying Ketamine, what's the closest to that that anyone's tried? AND is it as good as people make out?

Thanks for replying folks, much appreciated.

ethoxetamine and metuptopamine

3eto-2oxo-pce, 3-meo-2oxp pcr

4-methyl mxe

Just get mxe

The vendor I have bought off in the past has disappeared so can't go where I normally did, (bought enough to keep me going for a long time and never thought about a Chinese ban or the vendor stopping), a vendor has already turned me down because of where I live, and others will only accept bitcoin and I cannot get my head around it.

There is one place and its looking Western Union and that is leaving me a bit uneasy. There are some mixed reviews although he negative comments are from some time ago. With safe or scam being gone I am reluctant to part with my hard earned cash for what may end up as a shit load of anger and no drugs! I tried joining Chemsrus as they talk about vendors but after registering the confirmation email didn't arrive and I've contacted tehm 3 times via their site and no one has got back to me, hence looking for a suitable replacement.

I never had the pleasure of trying Ketamine, what's the closest to that that anyone's tried? AND is it as good as people make out?

Thanks for replying folks, much appreciated.

I tried Ketamine after trying MXE, and I have to say that in my head I had Ketamine built up but was disappointed because it felt like the start of an MXE experience, but it didn't go anywhere past that. My conclusion, although I did enjoy, was why use Ketamine when one has MXE? But now, who does?

More sedating than MXE, did you find that? One think I don't like about MXE is if I take it late on there will be no sleep.

I've had it, the effects you speak of don't linger on. You should sleep fine unless you take it right before bed.

Sad to see MXE truly gone. There really isn't anywhere to find it now with all of the bans overseas. Ketamine is honestly the best choice now.

I actually preferred MXM over MXE. Too bad that seems to be gone now as well, I am almost through the 20g I bought a year back:(

Closed. Not here to tell you what drugs to do!! Please, refresh yourself with the BLUA and OD guidelines! Be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.