View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Replaced seroquel with LSD

Tgives97

Greenlighter
SWIM is prescribed 150 mg seroquel tablets to take at night to sleep but instead took a tab of some very good quality acid. The tab had around 220-250 micrograms on it so it was still a solid dose even though only one tab was taken. Very used to psychedelics and lsd in particular. The trip was very enjoyable and possibly the best one yet as old friends were reuinited after a few months of being apart so the mood/setting of the area was very relaxed and loose and all around fun, however, im curious of the sudden stop of the 150mg seroquel taken nightly (like clockwork at 9pm) to sleep and the use of lsd later that night might cause any complications mentally?

I know its hard to compare experiences sometimes as the effects these substances have are often personalized and may differ from person to person to an extent. But try to be as explicit as possible when it comes to tips or advice.

Thanks for reading.

SWIM is prescribed 150 mg seroquel tablets to take at night to sleep but instead took a tab of some very good quality acid. The tab had around 220-250 micrograms on it so it was still a solid dose even though only one tab was taken. Very used to psychedelics and lsd in particular. The trip was very enjoyable and possibly the best one yet as old friends were reuinited after a few months of being apart so the mood/setting of the area was very relaxed and loose and all around fun, however, im curious of the sudden stop of the 150mg seroquel taken nightly (like clockwork at 9pm) to sleep and the use of lsd later that night might cause any complications mentally?

I know its hard to compare experiences sometimes as the effects these substances have are often personalized and may differ from person to person to an extent. But try to be as explicit as possible when it comes to tips or advice.

Thanks for reading.

I am very confused, or I read your post wrong, but did you say you were prescribed sleeping medication and you took ACID instead? I find it RIDICULOUSLY hard to sleep on LSD. I cannot speak on the mental complications, though.