• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Repeated fainting during roll?

supersoup

Bluelighter
Last night, I did molly with 4 friends. We each took 120mg of MDMA, tested and scaled by myself. We were at my friend N's house, and we decided to walk down to a field by a river near his house. We were all starting to roll, having a good time, when M said she felt nauseous and walked away to puke. This was her first time doing the drug, and she was having a blast up until then. She came back shortly after and said she hadn't thrown up but she was lightheaded. Then, she collapsed. I immediately checked her pulse, breathing, and body temperature, all of which were fine. She was out for about 20 seconds, woke back up for a few seconds and said that she felt great, and then passed out again. This happened 8-10 times in total. I had N run back up to his house to get water and food. While he was gone, I was trying to get her across the field next to the car, but every time she'd exert herself in the slightest she'd pass out again, so I pretty much had to carry her over my shoulders. I got her to the edge of the field by the road as N pulled up, and we had her lay there for like 10 minutes, sipping water and eating an apple (I also gave her half of a 5 hour energy). When she was conscious, she was in a great mood and she said passing out felt great, although you could tell she was definitely spacey. She still couldnt stand without fainting, but she was acting much more lucid after eating and drinking (she told me the only thing she'd eaten that day was a salad in the morning, and we dropped at like 10pm). I carried her the rest of the way to the car, drove to N's house, and carried her inside. We spent the rest of the roll laying around his living room talking, during which time she was pretty energetic and was obviously rolling. However, during this time, she would still faint if she tried to sit or stand. When were all done rolling and ready to leave, she almost passed out when she stood up, but she worked through it and was able to walk back to my car and into my house. This morning she seems totally fine and said she had a great time. I don't know if this is related, but she doesn't have a thyroid and has to take pills for that - - she said that drugs often hit her hard because of this. Any other theories on why this happened?

Yeahhhh no one else wants to touch this.
With good reason.

Fainting is common amongst people suffering from thyroid problems.

Feeling dizzy on MDMA is a more (un)common side effect.

And she just experienced both.

I get that she takes medication to help balance out her hormones but MDMA is NOT the drug for her. There is not much research regarding MDMA effects on our hormones to give out a proper hypothesis, but there is enough studies into thyroids (and thyroid medication) to know that that little pudgy butterfly (and it's synthetic alternatives) is the grease and oil to all of our itty bitty cells.

Please make a firm suggestion that she takes the experience as a once off. And to bring it up at her next checkup.

MDMA Tested how? Unless you sent that exact batch off to drug test using GC analysis you can't test it. You can only estimate. 120 is not a massive but still a high end dose first experience, if it was clean. no food and I assume no hydration before hand. Then exertion of a walk. Fainting and also fitting do happen I've seen quite a few (friend not knowing he had epilepsy suddenly finding out he did on a come up wasnt pleasant) but as Claudia says - repeatedly fainting is a worry that's definately not good or usual get her to get things checked could be underlying issues bought on by that exertion her condition and medication (combinations are always Russian roulette) Definitely don't touch again until it's checked out. The possiblity of Fainting in a dangerous position (flight of stairs etc.). I note she walked away to puke by a river then fainted!! She was lucky to have you guys around and supportive. You did the right things but I guess you also realise now that for your own future (law enforcement never looks kindly at the supplier even if it's small amounts when things go wrong) you should never repeat. It's not worth going through all the pain and recriminations just so you can show a friend how good you feel on something. It's not for her.

MDMA Tested how? Unless you sent that exact batch off to drug test using GC analysis you can't test it. You can only estimate.

That is not true at all. I understand what you are trying to say without an spectral analysis you couldnt say for 100% what all the constituents are but with the marquis, Mandelin, and Simons you can get pretty damn close, way closer then "listening to a friend who rolled balls"

Also most people faint because of blood sugar issues, especially when they are on drugs. My first reaction to that is cookies and water if possible that should solve dehydration and glucose but its still something that needs to be taken seriously and dancing should cease for the evening after someone faints

I'm actually surprised I haven't had any such issues, given I have a habit of fasting the day I plan I roll as well as still hitting the gym (and in past I've even done a 30km cycle into the city and back while fasting, prior to rolling).

I think I'm broken haha

I'm actually surprised I haven't had any such issues, given I have a habit of fasting the day I plan I roll as well as still hitting the gym (and in past I've even done a 30km cycle into the city and back while fasting, prior to rolling).

I think I'm broken haha

You're not broken, your body is just good at practical energy release.

I've tried rolling after 1-2 day fasts before and it just made me feel super giddy, and both times I coughed/vomited up bile an hour after my booster.
I find a light meal (or shake if you're odd like me) 3-4 hours prior dropping works best. Especially if you're planning on going nuts on the dance floor all night!

I think we can agree that you can test for MD compound but you can never be 100% if there are other contaminants and there are some compounds which can replicate the purple black of the marquis and mandelin.

I think we can agree that you can test for MD compound but you can never be 100% if there are other contaminants and there are some compounds which can replicate the purple black of the marquis and mandelin.

I will give you that it's not 100% however the only common substances that a person with the intent to cut pills would have for turning a marquis purple is MDXX. If they use trace amounts it will turn a sample purple but if you do 3 tests and use a tiny amount of substance to react you may be able to tell if it's trace or not, you will not be able to tell beyond whether it has trace or more then trace so the difference between 0 and 5mg would be noticeable but 10mg to infinite may look the same.

It's hard to explain but given how many test I've done I can probably tell the difference between trace and a 100% pure substance based on the behavior of the reagent when it comes in contact with the substance, especially if I run 3 tests.

There is no one excuse for not using a test kit. Not saying anyone was suggesting that but I just wanted to share :) (/end thread hijack)