• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin remove fentanyl from heroin?

MattyBoy8one

Bluelighter
So yea like the title says does anyone know how to remove fentanyl from heroin? And is it even possible? Thanks

I wouldn't even attempt it without fentanyl test strips or some kind of access to analytical laboratory equipment, but there is the fact that fentanyl is only 5 per cent as soluble in water as diacetylmorphine, and considerably more soluble in organic solvents. If this can be put to use in a kitchen chemistry chromatography method would seem to be somewhat likely but could be a very involved process; in theory, a fractional crystallisation method bearing some resemblance to Cold Water Extraction is also possible.

If this is street smack in the States or Canada, in addition to the various fentanyls, there is the potential of Upjohn 44700, Allen & Hambury's 7921, piperidylthiambutene, clonitazene, benzodiazepine RCs and other things in there as well.

I wouldn't even attempt it without fentanyl test strips or some kind of access to analytical laboratory equipment, but there is the fact that fentanyl is only 5 per cent as soluble in water as diacetylmorphine, and considerably more soluble in organic solvents. If this can be put to use in a kitchen chemistry chromatography method would seem to be somewhat likely but could be a very involved process; in theory, a fractional crystallisation method bearing some resemblance to Cold Water Extraction is also possible.

If this is street smack in the States or Canada, in addition to the various fentanyls, there is the potential of Upjohn 44700, Allen & Hambury's 7921, piperidylthiambutene, clonitazene, benzodiazepine RCs and other things in there as well.
u-44700, i was tempted to order that rc but my better judgment won out on that one, especially after a friend pointed out that it would simply only increase my tolerance significantly :/