Remember this beauty?

Happy to be able to introduce you to Perry Farrell's follow-up band to Jane's Addiction. 👤🎮🎹🎼🎯

Happy to be able to introduce you to Perry Farrell's follow-up band to Jane's Addiction. 👤🎮🎹🎼🎯
it sounded familiar, now it makes sense

you know, I'm huge into late 90s alt, but never was a fan of Jane's Addiction

Had no idea about this song/band

I love melodic grunge/alt rock like this - thank you, I'd likely never had heard this song if not for this link

it sounded familiar, now it makes sense

you know, I'm huge into late 90s alt, but never was a fan of Jane's Addiction

Had no idea about this song/band

I love melodic grunge/alt rock like this - thank you, I'd likely never had heard this song if not for this link
As a staff member of Blue Light I thought it was part of your job to keep tabs on Perry Farrell's latest activities? He was the single most influential junkie of Generation X and a darn good guy

As a staff member of Blue Light I thought it was part of your job to keep tabs on Perry Farrell's latest activities?
As a certified BL junkie you'd think I would have done a lot of things.......... ;)

I have an encyclopedic knowledge of mid 90s underground vinyl rap, so I guess that makes up for it?

I tried listening to that song but I have a schizoid neighbor who kept interrupting it wouldn't shut up... I'll give it its second chance tomorrow

I tried listening to that song but I have a schizoid neighbor who kept interrupting it wouldn't shut up... I'll give it its second chance tomorrow
that's unfortunate

I have a schizoid neighbor who interrupts me but he lives inside my own mind, sometimes I think he is me :/

that's unfortunate

I have a schizoid neighbor who interrupts me but he lives inside my own mind, sometimes I think he is me :/
But you're a blue lighter so you get the best drugs and we expect the best psychosis from you either that or the best transcendental experience

coincidencia opposotorum

But you're a blue lighter so you get the best drugs
false

we expect the best psychosis from you either that or the best transcendental experience

coincidencia opposotorum
I do have a very unique version of tryptamine induced schizophrenia.... I'm like one in a million

that guy you heard about in highschool who took too much LSD and was never the same....

that's me ;)

I'm an urban legend

You take entheogens like a boss
Adobe-Post-20210202-2300340-4884983059730066.png