• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Relapses off of 25i, acid and shrooms

MrPURPbutterfly

Greenlighter
He everyone,
Basically I have been having relapses for some time now because I have been tripping a bit too often. The latest relapse being the most powerful:
I was getting high smoking weed and joint after joint then its time for me to go home. Living in london and it being rush hour every one is on the tube and so I am pretty high so I decided to take the bus instead of the tube, because it always too hot, too many people and no seats. So o take the bus. No seats on the bus! Peak really :( . Any way I have 4G so youtube watch some trippy videos have to stop half way through, feel a bit weird like in a trance. So then the lights on the bus strt to flash it gets quicker and quicker, a very white strong light.
Then everything goes black for about 10 seconds, its still black can't see anything but can feel my eyes open. After that I see cryptic patterns much like when on acid but spinning round and round as they do for me when on acid. Then its all a bit much so I sit down on the floor. Then I wonder why this is happening, realise I think I have stopped breathing. Then I breath again if I ever stopped and my vision comes back only at first I can only see the outlines of everything in a blue neon colour similar to when I trip on acid and 25i. Slowly everything comes back to normal. Really enjoyed the relapse but just wondered if anyone else has had a similar relapse/experience?

Normal. Weed will bring back trips for most people. It's advised not to smoke weed for a period of time after an especially bad trip for this very reason.