• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

regarding sleeveless shirts/tanks for males

xaxibi6

Greenlighter
now assuming the person is a decent looking male and does not give off any "douchebag" or "toughguy" vibe in any way, what would run through your mind regarding such a person? Just think he was hot (as in temperature wise), hot in a sexual way, just wants to be comfortable, gets off a little on wearing it, wants attention, or a combination...or what? lol just am curious. i notice how in hotter climate countries it is not seen as a stereotypical "douchebag" or "homosexual" thing (no bias here personally, but a lot of people seem to think someone who isn't a bear-type who wears a tanktop is a homosexual). however in the united states, it just seems different. I have never been treated significantly differently really for wearing a sleeveless type shirt and maybe its cause i'm from a hotter climate area in the united states, but i do notice a lot of stares and other peoples awkward attempts at not looking at me as if other people or myself would think they are attracted to me...i dunno, have been wondering about all this for awhile. i have a little muscle and all, at least for my thin frame, and do not consider myself to look half bad. i am simply comfortable wearing sleeveless, weather permitting, and would much rather wear sleeveless than t-shirts and not just when im working out or working outside or whatever like a lot of people.

It can be a nice look, extremely casual & for warm weather, especially if the wearer has at least some delt & arm muscle development. I wouldn't judge them any more than if they were wearing a t-shirt.

Your bare arms are offensive to the general public. The same goes for males who wear sandals as to expose their ugly, hairy feet. Have some consideration for people who dont want to see your stinky arm-pit hair every time you lift your arms.

interesting replies. im all for it. i live in a hot desert climate, summers can get well above 100 degrees. i see plenty guys of all types, shapes, ages.. it's pretty common. i don't even think twice about it tbh. i got plenty, if i ever get holes in any of my cheap shirts i wear around, i cut off the sleeves and around the neck collar. around the crib im always shirtless, love lounging out back and feeling the sun rays on my skin, having evek skin tone the same color as a cheerio.