Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Refreshing first LSD trip

Cuhpcakes

Bluelighter
This was around June, quite a few months ago. Before that day I've experienced cannabis, dextromethorphan, gabapentin, alcohol, ambien, inhalents, oxycodone and synthetic weed.

LSD or Lysergic acid diethylamide is a psychiactive chemical responsible for producing hallucinations and euphoria. It's a psychedelic.

It came in a small plastic bag, a paper square that was no larger then my fingernail. I put it under my tongue.

I felt the effects within thirty minutes, hypomania. Massive amounts of laughter.

It fekt good to laugh, I didn't want to stop because laughter is beautiful. A serene expression which presents such welcoming arms. Smiles and laughter. Life is a game, why take it so seriously. Optimism > pestimism.

When my friend was rolling a Blunt, the weed caught my eye. The hairs were moving, the weed was crawling! Being a vegetarian smoking was a difficult task after what I just saw but it was all in good fun. Everything is alive, I would love to make others high.

My friends I wss with were teasing me, telling me to shut up but I didn't mind. I was glad they could enjoy the wonders of laughter, even at my expense.

About one hour in I experienced my first visual distortion. The wall was moving, the textures forming new liquid-like images. The after-images, I would see visuals even after the item passed. I would see its formal trail, I can't remember the word for this.

Everything was constantly changing image, morphing into each other. I saw pink and green shapes everywhere even when I closed my eye my thoughts were full of love and grace. I lost myself in my new fantasy, walked around without a goal or care.

This trip lasted about 12 hours.

The effects were astonishing, something mere words can't fully express.

Last edited:
Sounds like an excellent time, makes me remember all the trips that didn't turn my world upside down but were more centered around laughing... which is undeniably addicting on LSD. Im surprised your friends were telling you to shutup (im sure they were being friendly about it). Usually my laughing fits are spread like wild fire and before we know it everyone in the room is laughing for no reason at all.

Did you really worry about smoking the moving plant? That is very very curious, because eating on LSD is repulsive to me, and I can imagine all the food getting digested and destroyed in my stomach. But I've never thought of it from a Vegetarian's point of view, as everything has life in it when on LSD it would certainly be a hard time to find something to eat haha.

Sounds like an excellent time, makes me remember all the trips that didn't turn my world upside down but were more centered around laughing... which is undeniably addicting on LSD. Im surprised your friends were telling you to shutup (im sure they were being friendly about it). Usually my laughing fits are spread like wild fire and before we know it everyone in the room is laughing for no reason at all.

Did you really worry about smoking the moving plant? That is very very curious, because eating on LSD is repulsive to me, and I can imagine all the food getting digested and destroyed in my stomach. But I've never thought of it from a Vegetarian's point of view, as everything has life in it when on LSD it would certainly be a hard time to find something to eat haha.

Laughter and smiles are contagious; of course they were laughing! :)

LSD is such a beautiful experience, I feel I'm far too young and naive to truly respect it. Maybe when I'm older and wiser I'll try it again.