Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Reducing Neurotoxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

NullEntropy

Greenlighter
Hello all
SWIM has taken a tolerance break after abusing MDMA this past summer, and is looking to do it again soon. SWIM is looking to decrease or eliminate the neurotoxic effects, and was given capsules of curcumin with black pepper oil to take on the comeup (before the peak). Has anyone else tried this? SWIM's friend has done this multiple times with success, but SWIM is skeptical. Anyone else? SWIM is pre-loading with 5htp the days before in the evening and b6 complex in the morning. SWIM is also going to take cinnamon oil and powder capsules and chamomile tea in the hours preceding the roll. SWIM also currently has Vitamin C, Magnesium, and Activated B6. How many hours before the roll should SWIM take the vitamins?

Any help and ideas are appreciated!

The best guides are rollsafe.org and the Reddit post by MrYouAreSoDumb where the info is taken from, the latter also explains the scientific reasoning behind why each supplement should help.

I use a bunch of these supplements now whenever I take MDMA and can say they definitely remove immediate after-effects and comedown and boost afterglow for a week or two. However, I find MDMA affects me quite badly, and usually feel negative impacts on my mood and anxiety levels for up to two months after an isolated dose, longer if I've been dosing regularly (but still no less than a month between). I found the supplements had less impact on these long lasting effects I feel, only slight improvements. I feel like the best cure for that is usually lots of healthy fresh foods, exercise, and mental stimulation.

That's just my anecdotal experience anyway. My advice to any MDMA user is to grab some supplements, and keep doses preferably to an annual or bi-annual thing, the less the better

Also, no need to take 5-htp before dosing, just 12 hours after you dose, then every night before bed for 3-7 days. Taking it before can apparently weaken the effects

Thanks for the reference I'll definitely check that out! Regarding the Curcumin w/black pepper oil, could there be any negative side effects from taking it?

*facepalm* while I recognize everyone will not read through all the threads here, I just explained for posters to use the search engine before creating threads.

All you have to do is type in "MDMA neurotoxicity" and do a bit of reading. You will find the answer to your question many times over. You are fortunate terarc gave you an answer before it got closed.

I do not mean to be harsh but if people aren't going to listen, then I don't have a choice. My words are practically never empty.

SWIM is not allowed here either...I don't even...

Status
Not open for further replies.