• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Reduced sex drive/ED caused by amphetamine use ?

Matt123

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

Ive been on d-amphetamines for a year or 2 now (twice a week, about 15 mg's each time).

Lately ive been noticing my d*ck wont stay hard or is as hard as it used to be. To add to it, my libido is almost non existent by now.

Ive tried using this stuff called 'Horny Goat Weed' and 'Tribulus Terrestris' but to no avail.

A friend of mine says it might be 'psychological ED', but Im wondering if the amphetamines might me the culprit.

Any thoughts on this ? Anyone else having similar expierences ?

Thanks,
Matt

ps. sorry for the bad English.

Hi guys,

Ive been on d-amphetamines for a year or 2 now (twice a week, about 15 mg's each time).

Lately ive been noticing my d*ck wont stay hard or is as hard as it used to be. To add to it, my libido is almost non existent by now.

Ive tried using this stuff called 'Horny Goat Weed' and 'Tribulus Terrestris' but to no avail.

A friend of mine says it might be 'psychological ED', but Im wondering if the amphetamines might me the culprit.

Any thoughts on this ? Anyone else having similar expierences ?

Thanks,
Matt

ps. sorry for the bad English.

There is some literature that indicates a possible link between ED and amphetamine use, but 15mg twice a week isn't even what someone on daily adderall would be taking.

One thing you may want to do is get your E2 (estradiol/estrogen) levels and Testosterone levels checked.

Low T and high E2 can easily cause ED.