View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Redosing within an hour.

Generic84

Bluelighter
So, I've done Lucy about 10-12 times. The general consensus seems to be that it's better to just dose two, then to let's say wait an hour see how you feel and dose another tab. Does redosing increase the effects at all. Ex: I dose 1 tab 108ug, wait an hour or an hour 15 minutes for the effects, dose another tab. Or am I better just dosing two at the same time. I want a trip with decent visuals. Is one tab alone sufficient for this? I usually only dose one tab, I dosed two about two months ago and it was a little much, the tabs were supposed to be 115ug each. Just wondering what a decent dose would be that isn't overwhelming for a newb, but I can get good visuals and empathetic qualities. Thanks.

If two was too much, perhaps try one and a half? I found that one hit when I first started tripping really wasn't all that great, unless the hits were really strong.

I was actually thinking about that, I think that is a great idea. Going with one and a half. Should have two tabs left, maybe will try the two again after that, meaning about two weeks later.

I have actually found that dosing 1 tab, letting it hit peak then dosing another actually brings the visuals and minstate out really hard and plateu's it for hours and hours.
Plus you dont peak as hard as just straight double dunking :D

I was smoking weed throughout the times i have done this, im unsure how greatly that would affect the "plateu" effect.

1 and a half though is always pretty good though

I've done that before too. Take a hit wait an hour/hour 15 and dose another hit. Think I'm going to do a hit and a half, then if at an hour or hour 15 dose the last half.

Personally one hour is probably too soon. The only reason I would want to redose was because I had under estimated the strength or over estimated the environment.

The problem I have is the peak is impossible to predict one hour in. Famous last words have always been "these are bunk", swallowing another hit, only to be smacked sideways in another half an hour, with the fear that the second dose is no where near having its effect yet.

Make your decision at the start. If you feel two is enough then just jump in, if you have doubts stick to one. If you have a stash of the same tabs you can always dose different the next time.

An hour might be a bit too long. To completely change the nature and character of an LSD trip try splitting the dose 30 minutes apart. That will give you an Ecstasy trip with psychedelic fluffiness on top. It can be a bit harder on your digestive tract sometimes tho so keep your food intake low.

Alright, maybe that's a good idea. One tab 30 minutes, then dose the other half an hour later. Would this be the equivalent of just taking two tabs or different?

Thanks, not sure what I'm going to do. Is in about a week. Maybe just dose two.