• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redosing twice?

Generic84

Bluelighter
Is redosing twice pointless? I've done it in the past, seemed to make the roll last 7 hours. I was thinking 200mg, redose 100mg at 1:30 and redose another 100mg at 3:00. I will be using vitamin C and Cannabis to help with the neurotoxicity issues. MDMA has got to be the most euphoric drug.

Is redosing twice pointless? I've done it in the past, seemed to make the roll last 7 hours. I was thinking 200mg, redose 100mg at 1:30 and redose another 100mg at 3:00. I will be using vitamin C and Cannabis to help with the neurotoxicity issues. MDMA has got to be the most euphoric drug.

Depends on your biology.

However, the doses you are identifying are not needed with actual REAL MDMA!

100 mg with two 50 mg redose is plenty sufficient, unless it is something else

There are many substituted cathinones and other phenethylamines that are less potent than MDMA and would require a dose like that.

I strictly only use MDMA once every 3 months. But when I do i re dose every 2 hours with 100mg. So I'll take 4 100mg dosages. I know it's stupid but I just want to get fkd up as possible and keep the feeling going. By the end of it my brain just feels depleted.

I strictly only use MDMA once every 3 months. But when I do i re dose every 2 hours with 100mg. So I'll take 4 100mg dosages. I know it's stupid but I just want to get fkd up as possible and keep the feeling going. By the end of it my brain just feels depleted.

going above 2-3 mg/kg (160-240 mg TOTAL dose for an 80 kilo person) results in loss of much of the empathogenic loved up feeling form MDMA -- "the speedy roll" is due to MDA HMA and HMMA -- metabolites of MDMA that are all much more amphetamine like than MDMA

The MDMA is real, I just dosed a month and a half ago. I just want to get floored a little more than the last time. Would you say 175, 90 redose is decent for a 6-7 hour roll?

The MDMA is real, I just dosed a month and a half ago. I just want to get floored a little more than the last time. Would you say 175, 90 redose is decent for a 6-7 hour roll?

going above 2-3 mg/kg (160-240 mg TOTAL dose for an 80 kilo person) results in loss of much of the empathogenic loved up feeling form MDMA -- "the speedy roll" is due to MDA HMA and HMMA -- metabolites of MDMA that are all much more amphetamine like than MDMA

I've gone crazy once or twice. Dosed like 160, redosed 80, then dosed higher. I definitely was high, just not sure if it was more amphetamine like at that point. I'm not so sure I believe that all your serotonin is depleted in one or two doses. Is there science to prove that?

I've gone crazy once or twice. Dosed like 160, redosed 80, then dosed higher. I definitely was high, just not sure if it was more amphetamine like at that point. I'm not so sure I believe that all your serotonin is depleted in one or two doses. Is there science to prove that?

Of course it's not depleted -- it's that at a high (dose) level of stimulation the "loved up" feeling is overwhelmed by the NOISE of the CNS stimulation caused by the serotonin dopamine and adrenaline release

Thanks, so would a 150 dose work alright, with one redose of 75mg at 1:30?

Alright, thanks for the advice. Think I will do that. Is redosing the 75 at 3:00 worth any merit?

Alright, thanks for the advice. Think I will do that. Is redosing the 75 at 3:00 worth any merit?

I am firmly against any redosing --

One initial dose at the correct amount with real MDMA has always been the best way to administer.

Redosing may prolong the ride, but it increases comedown, AND increases the possibility of adverse effects

One initial dose at the correct amount with real MDMA has always been the best way to administer.

Redosing may prolong the ride, but it increases comedown, AND increases the possibility of adverse effects

This is smart, sensible advice, something I'm going to adhere to now.

Is there anything else you could take to minimise damage but keep the party going as the you come down off the E... e.g-fantasy/coke?

When I do a single dose, the comeup is too intense for me. I rather do 1/2 and 1/2 around ~2 hours later.

When I do a single dose, the comeup is too intense for me. I rather do 1/2 and 1/2 around ~2 hours later.

Yeah, one reason to redose is to avoid taking too high a dose initially especially if you aren't very experienced and don't know your ideal dose. In my experience the first redose works fine. It's when you try to continually redose throughout the night that you make the come down worse and increase the side effects disproportionately to any positive effects. With every redose you will experience less positive effects for less time at the cost of greater side effects for longer time.

@garygroundwork

Same here man. I take 100 mg per dose and redose 4 more times after that. I only use once every 3 months.

Ive personally noticed that if I go above 500 mg's in one night I'm fucked for a good week or 2, so I always stay under that.

Im 188cm, 85kg's btw.

Only re-dose once no more than an hour in. Do not take more.

Your brain only has so much serotonin in its reserves, which for most people is around five hours. You can continue to redose after this but the high will be a hollow mongged out feeling with little of the high most people crave. You need to accept the limitations of your brain chemistry or find another drug that lasts longer.