View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Redosing question-please help

FromBeyond16

Greenlighter
Hello. I'm new here but I would consider myself experienced with LSD, I've tripped about 9 times and the most I've ever taken at once was 5 tabs. Myself and swim bought a bunch of tabs and are going to a horror convention on Saturday. I have 8 tabs for myself total, I wanna trip at the convention but only on one or two tabs, then take the rest three or four hours later. My question is, if I were to take one tab then seven tabs a few hours later, will it enhance my trip? Will it make me have another peak? Or is it a waste? Please help!

It won't work. The latest you can redose is like a couple of hours later MAX, and tbh I'm not even sure that would work, and if it did the second dose would be way less strong. I think with LSD you've gotta take everything that you wanna take within the first 30 mins, maybe 60 at a push, to avoid losing potency. Most psychedelics build immediate tolerance. Also for what it's worth redosing psychedelics usually leads to bad trips in my experience

It won't work. The latest you can redose is like a couple of hours later MAX, and tbh I'm not even sure that would work, and if it did the second dose would be way less strong. I think with LSD you've gotta take everything that you wanna take within the first 30 mins, maybe 60 at a push, to avoid losing potency. Most psychedelics build immediate tolerance. Also for what it's worth redosing psychedelics usually leads to bad trips in my experience
So even though it's triple the original dose it still won't work?

So even though it's triple the original dose it still won't work?

You may notice a slight difference, but speaking from experience it just makes everything last longer and a wee bit more uncomfortable. Oh, and for me, it left me in a very weird dissociated dreamlike state for a few weeks after that wasn't of a "normal" afterglow. It made it very hard for me to integrate back into reality.

I wouldn't be redosing that much. Why not just take two tabs when you get there, so you can be used to your surroundings?

psychedelic redosing is never a good idea, go for the dose needed for the experience you will be wanting from the beggining, and never regret. LSD is not cocaine.

Are you kidding? I live for the redose! as long I redose every 2 hours or so I can keep the trip going all night.

Some online tolerance charts have your tolerance skyrocket to as much as 400%... Redosing will be ineffective, just a waste of blotter.... Take the tabs when you get there like manboychef said, and save the rest for later.