• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redosing powdered MDMA? No scale?

addiction116

Greenlighter
Hello all! This is my first post on Bluelight, so please forgive me if I mess this up in some way or another.

Anyhow, I somewhat recently purchased 1 gram of what I believe to be 80% pure MDMA powder. Due to some loss of product (spillage, testing the product, etc..), I am now unable to determine exactly how much of the drug I have left in the bag. This poses a problem because I also do not have access to a scale. So I am not able to simply divide the product into equal piles and measure it that way. I want to get an accurate dose of 125mg, being that I have only rolled once before (MDMA crystals at a party; I basically had no clue how much I was taking/given). So essentially, this is my first time dosing myself.

My question is: Could I just dip my finger in the bag and use the sublingual ROA? And continue to redose every half hour or so until I am suffieciently rolling?

My main fear is either overdosing or having a heart attack from lack of being able to accurately measure it out. Safety is my biggest concern. Thank you for reading! Insightful answers are appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a scale. And you shouldn't try and dose MDMA that way. Your level of highness is determined by Intial dose and redosing just prolongs the effects. Your way of dosing would probaly give you a long underwhelming experience. Your using drugs. Be responsible enough to accurately weigh your dose. It could determine, good or bad, how your night pans out.

Edit: Please test your drugs as well if you haven't done that with a reagent kit. This could save your life

If you have a gram and you dissolve it in 8 fl oz of water (1cup), each oz should be 125 mg

Scales cost 20 bucks on Amazon, I wouldn't mess with anything until you have one.

It would also give you time to pick up a test kit to make sure you actually have MDMA.

Welcome to Bluelight and I added the untested prefix to your post.

If you want an accurate dose - you need a scale. No don't just dab until you get to where you want to be (you will likely waste a lot of product that way) - take the bag you have as one gram (most dealers don't give you extra and a few mg's less will not make that much difference to your experience.

You can either split the pile you have into 10 similar size piles each about 100mgs. Take 1 full pile and a bit of another pile (all at once) either by dabbing and having a drink or wrap in a bit of tissue or a gel cap etc. Put the other piles into a similar container in the '100 mg dose' - and keep the smaller pile separate.

As you do not know what weight your starting out with - this will not be exactly 125 mg's but its much easier than dabbing until you get high (It's easier to take a larger starting dose and a smaller top up than several small bumps).

MDMA (tested) is really forgiving in small increments so you don't need to be precise at 125mg to get going - if your a bit out it's not going to cause you any problems. Give your first dose a good hour before you think about redosing and make a note for the next time that a bigger starting dose would be better.

I suspect that the moderator of this section will move this to the Ecstasy discussion section when they spot it

Have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask

^ the above method is usually what I do if I don't have access to a three point scale, I've gotten pretty good at eyeing out doses that way. Even though you lost some product and aren't sure exactly how much you have, it's a LOT safer than just taking more until you feel good enough. If what you measured out to begin with wasn't exactly the amount you wanted, you can always take more--it's better to start small and be able to take more later if you need to than take too much and be overwhelmed. Dipping throughout the night is pretty risky, especially with an untested product. On that note, as others have pointed out already, it would be good to get a testing kit to make sure you actually have MD!

I didn't have a scale the first time i did MDMA. I had (or thought I had) 300 mg, and split it into 3 piles. Took one pile... Rolled like crazy (had a really good time, but in retrospect I'm I was at home with my boyfriend only O_O )...

Turned out the dealer had given me a good amount of overweight, and I had taken somewhere around 200 mg. Also, crystals doesn't necessarily weigh the same, so even if you split it into equal piles, one pile could actually be much bigger than the rest.

So if safety is your biggest concern, don't eyeball... :)

The dabbing approach works ok and redosing will you get you higher than you were before to an extent. You will end up taking considerably more though if you use this method... I speak from experience :p. At some point the redosing becomes less effective and you'll just end up taking more and more dabs to chase a high that won't really come. I'd follow the advice others have suggested here and roughly dividing your crystals up into several piles. Really though you should get a scale that is at least sensitive to 10mg (0.00g scale), I don't know where you are located, but in the UK you can get them in headshops as well as the right type of news agent for under 20 quid!

OP has stated that while they purchased a gram, some of it has been lost and they are unsure how much was lost.

The only real way to get a proper dose is to get a scale.