Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redosing powdered MDMA? No scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

addiction116

Greenlighter
Hello all! This is my first post on Bluelight, so please forgive me if I mess this up in some way or another.

Anyhow, I somewhat recently purchased 1 gram of what I believe to be 80% pure MDMA powder. Due to some loss of product (spillage, testing the product, etc..), I am now unable to determine exactly how much of the drug I have left in the bag. This poses a problem because I also do not have access to a scale. So I am not able to simply divide the product into equal piles and measure it that way. I want to get an accurate dose of 125mg, being that I have only rolled once before (MDMA crystals at a party; I basically had no clue how much I was taking/given). So essentially, this is my first time dosing myself.

My question is: Could I just dip my finger in the bag and use the sublingual ROA? And continue to redose every half hour or so until I am suffieciently rolling?

My main fear is either overdosing or having a heart attack from lack of being able to accurately measure it out. Safety is my biggest concern. Thank you for reading! Insightful answers are appreciated :)

If you want an accurate dose - you need a scale. No don't just dab until you get to where you want to be (you will likely waste a lot of product that way) - take the bag you have as one gram (most dealers don't give you extra and a few mg's less will not make that much difference to your experience.

You can either split the pile you have into 10 similar size piles each about 100mgs. Take 1 full pile and a bit of another pile (all at once) either by dabbing and having a drink or wrap in a bit of tissue or a gel cap etc. Put the other piles into a similar container in the '100 mg dose' - and keep the smaller pile separate.

As you do not know what weight your starting out with - this will not be exactly 125 mg's but its much easier than dabbing until you get high (It's easier to take a larger starting dose and a smaller top up than several small bumps).

MDMA (tested) is really forgiving in small increments so you don't need to be precise at 125mg to get going - if your a bit out it's not going to cause you any problems. Give your first dose a good hour before you think about redosing and make a note for the next time that a bigger starting dose would be better.

I suspect that the moderator of this section will move this to the Ecstasy discussion section when they spot it :)

Have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Bearlove

Status
Not open for further replies.