• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Redosing Oxycodone and/or Valium

AussieBanana2

Greenlighter
So Iv just recently got my hands on some Oxycodone 5mg and Valium 5mg for recreation.

Iv already taken 25mg Oxy and 5mg Valium about 3hours ago.
Would it be worth taking the same amount of Oxy again or wait for another day? Or can I take some more of the Valium.
Would that be safe?

Valium can lower your inhibitions and make you feel like doing stuff you usually wouldn't. Even if you don't feel very high, you can wake up the next day and realise that you mixed a bunch of pills that you probably wouldn't have otherwise. I'd say sleep on it, reconsider things when you're a bit more clear-headed. 25mg of oxy is quite a bit while you're still establishing your tolerance level. Mixing with valium is stepping into dangerous territory..

My advice: They'll be there waiting for you in the morning, just try to enjoy the high you got at the moment and always try to have someone else around while doing this sort of stuff, just in case.

It isnt tons of either but would probably leave it alone. Plus we dont know your tolerance to either.

If you're lucid and rational and would like to be higher than you are, then only you can make that decision. It's pretty much out of our hands as KC5 has already said. We aren't there and we don't really know your innate/acquired tolerance making it difficult to judge. These doses for an average person are pretty reasonable though.

As general safety advice I wouldn't exceed 60mg Oxycodone/20mg Diazepam respectively. This is an estimate, which is all we can give you, but for a beginner-ish user, this should be enough to get you a strong buzz without encroaching heavily on your safety.

Both 5mgs of each are very low doses, so I think you will be safe, regardless of what u decide

Thanks for the reply.
I ended up just going to sleep and saving the rest for later. Better to be safe the sorry and I get to enjoy it again tonight.