• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Redosing Meth Thru Diff. ROA

Billybadjoebob

Bluelighter
I'm not a veteran when it comes to methamphetamine, but I am a veteran needle user. I was wondering if within one session/binge (specifically about 30 hours in) is there any practicality to redose with a different ROA if you shot an IV? Obviously I am not expecting a rush, was just curious if it would effectively be a waste to or not.

When I used heroin I would still insufflate sometimes and it still had an effect. Granted it wasn't the effect that many novice users would want/expect. Say, I could slam one and hour(s) later if I didn't want or wasn't able to slam another I would do a line or even a bump and be satisfied. Is methamphetamine similar? I don't make assumptions when it comes to these substances, so as dumb as this question may be to veteran meth users I'd prefer to ask then find out in a bad way.

Specifically, I began this little ride yesterday (12/19) around 15:00 hours with a few bumps immediately when I stumbled upon it. Got home an hour or two later and did exactly four bumps throughout the day/evening until approximately 21:00 hours. Had two buddies over and we stayed up all night, I did two lines (were hardly what I would call a line) and didn't "need" more so why overindulge? (next day/today 12/20) ~05:00 hours I loaded up and took my first shot. It wasn't a sock-rocker, but again it was intentional and I was content.

Today (12/20) a few hours ago I would pin it around 21:00-21:30 I loaded up another small one. Was too shaky and could not register nor hit a vein. Ended up practically wasting that shot; the shitty insulin rigs I had made it entirely too difficult in combination with the shakes. I took a shower, got some food and hydration. Roughly 45 minutes to an hour later I was collected and loaded up my last clean point and hit.

Thus, I am now here. My question is if I insufflated would it be worth it? Would the effects be felt as far as concentration and what I guess you could call "euphoria"? Meaning content and able to entertain yourself only to look up and realize hours have gone by? Or should I slam a, for lack of a better term, good one?

The only reason I even ask is I'm not familiar with the effects of redosing meth IV that frequently. Do people do that? Even with the comparatively laughable small doses I did I want to ask before deciding.

Go to sleep! Its been 30 hours for christ sake haha. The meth will still be there in the morning. The longer I go without sleep the less and less euphoric I find amphetamines. And I tend to start just getting angry, paranoid, anxious. Sleep. Eat. Get some fluids. Then take some more if you want. You dont want that awkard agitated insomnia after being up for days. Its horrible it to me almost feels like erectile dysfunction your in bed ready go and you just cant perform going to sleep

^ answers like these is why I love Bluelight. I did forego using more and went to bed before I saw this. On top of not really wanting to do more my appetite came back and for me at least that's the sign to call it a day. If I use more at that point we all know how it's truly a waste.

But, I fucking love the real ness and care of the community here. So excuse Ms. Tina for talking for me last night: :D