• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Redosing amphetamine sulphate

KodeineKing

Greenlighter
I have spent months trying to find a thread that focuses on redosing during a sesh but have had no luck. (if this has been covered and iv'e missed it please link me to a thread) so i normally sniff 30-50mg of dried out amps and redose little bumps close to 10 mg every 1-2 hours. I never exceed more than 0.5g in a night though. Is this too much? if so what is a safer amount of time to wait? trip reports with dose/redose amounts/times would be a great help!

Hey welcome to Bluelight.
I don't keep up with much of dosing drugs, so I'm sure your question will be bettered answered here in Other Drugs. Hope you can find some answers. :)

NMI--->OD

I have spent months trying to find a thread that focuses on redosing during a sesh but have had no luck. (if this has been covered and iv'e missed it please link me to a thread) so i normally sniff 30-50mg of dried out amps and redose little bumps close to 10 mg every 1-2 hours. I never exceed more than 0.5g in a night though. Is this too much? if so what is a safer amount of time to wait? trip reports with dose/redose amounts/times would be a great help!

The problem with trying to give you some idea on how much to take is the fact that street amp sulphate in Europe and the UK (where you're presumably from if the spelling is anything to go by) is notoriously underdosed and cut with other things like caffeine. Much of the time, it has no actual amphetamine in it at all.

As a rule of thumb though, take as little of any drug as you can manage to still get some decent effect.

Are you referring to dexamphetamine or some weird rc as if a rc from a vendor I cant help ya, good ol methamp is different again but to be honest small bumps frequently is a waste imo.

A decent hit is usually no less than a point. 0.01g.

Thats just from experience, others who use frequently do more at a time less frequently.