• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redosed MDMA after 5 hours? Will swim be ok?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
So SWIM took one capsule of MDMA (pretty small,looks pretty pure) around 5:30, it is now 10:30 and SWIM completely came down by 9, so SWIM decided to snort the other capsule he had. Will SWIM be alright? SWIM hasn't done MDMA in over a year. Thanks!

You cannot possibly say that it 'looks' pure. As everyone constantly mention - buy a test kit.
Will you be alright? No way of knowing m8, but most likely, yes.
Also, SWIM is unnecessary.

We cant know what you took, did it feel like MDMA ? are you feeling OK ? if not are you on your own ?

If it seems weak and a bit odd don't take anymore, I'm guessing you've maybe taken 2-300mg of this substance if that hasn't hit the mark its either cut to buggery or is adulterated or worst case something like PMA which can be dangerous at high doses hence my advice.

Your post seemed fine so I'm guessing you're fine but as with the other poster a test kit would be advisable especially with crystal / powder

Redosing mdma 5 hours past the initial dose is going to be pointless. Heh, I would know.

I'm sure you'll be fine. The fact that you're here afterwards while posting on BL is already a good sign. If anything, seeing a doc or going to the hospital will help you a lot better than anything you can get from here (besides important info and safety precautions).

MDMA is very potent material! I've learned that lesson many years ago and don't mess around with reckless dosing anymore. I've said it before, but the only negative effects I've ever gotten were an inability to eat or sleep properly, but the dichotomy is that those two habits are very important for our health. I proceeded to get wrecked from it, but a couple of years of not touching it with a 10ft pole did wonders, and now I love good food and good sleep. :)

Shout outs to roast beef from The Hat, a bag of jalapeño kettle chips and an Orange Bang!!

Edit: Forgot to kindly add that you should read the forum rules before posting. No SWIMming here! Those are for pools/beaches. :)

Also, this forum is unusually getting swamped with the same/similar type of threads popping up multiple times. I'll be doing some house work here tonight and cleaning up a little bit of the mess. The search function is your friend.

Last edited:
It's dangerous to swim on drugs. In the name of harm reduction, please stay ashore.

Also, all redosing at 5+hrs will do is extend the cracky stimulation vague euphoria and particularly extend the unpleasantness that follows. but won't be physically dangerous with MDMA or a lot of (but not all) the things that get passed off as such