Greenlighter
Name: Red Hearts
Colour: red/dark redish
Logo: poorly pressed heart, with strike on the other side
Scored: yes
Bevel: no
Texture: quite smooth with slightly chipped edges
Smell: slightly chemical, not extremely strong
Taste: chemically, nothing compared to the foul taste back in the day. Bearable sour/bitter taste
Reagent Tested: N/A
Marquis Reagent Result: N/A
Mandelin Reagent Result: N/A

WIll upload photo soon

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
they look rankkkkkk... to be honest i would put my money on its a pipe...

apprently the only good thing goin around WA is brown ovalteens and some green blank junkie scumbag had on the weekend lol

i wouldnt trust anything else myself...

ye a mate of mine railed one, was very hard to crush up, very sticky/moist. About an hour later ate another and seemed quite fucked up, but no dilated pupils or too much jaw. I ate one myself didnt really feel anything other then a bit more 'fucked up'.

Those ovalteenies are shit too. Speed based or something but very low dose.

im more than happy to have a speed bomb than some red chalk by the sounds of it hahah

"sour/bitter taste" Sounds like pipes to me.

@jolly How was the burn when ya mate railed it.BZP is corrosive so will burn like fuck.I've made that mistake :\

^

yep first thing i thought when i saw sour... clear indication they're pipe based, i'd stay clear

i've only had had pipes once, it was a huge cap.. i had the shakes pretty bad the next day, so not worth the 20 mins of 'peaking'

Has anyone seen the green hearts going around? Friend mentioned them to me earlier, but with these red hearts going around, it's probably likely they are pipes as well...

edit: apparently they are shaped like hearts, i'll see if i can get further info

Last edited:
i got hold of some heart shaped too.. some pink and some green. ill upload pic.. anyone know anything about them?

<script src='http://img339.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=p9160002l.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

just to update... tested a teeny tiny bit of those above, and had minimal colour change. was from reliable source so i thought it must have just been because my tester is 2 years old now.

but noo, the tester as always was right.. took them at event with friend and we both had to have two to feel minimal... and our tolerance would be shit low atm. dont buy guys! not worth it.