Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result:no

I just breifly saw these in bad light so dont have much info. decided against picking up some, as they were fairly cheap. anyone seen or tried one?

Last edited:
there were some red ferraries going around last year that were really fucked up. apparently pma, but probably pips. A guy I know was puking and rolling on the grass and had the worst night of his life.

If you're gonna take these, try them in halfs first.

These were in NSW early this year, don't waste your money. They were active with something but they had no MDxx in them.

If pma prolly womt take em at all, prolly overdose myself from frustration waiting to kick in

Don't bother with these mate. I don't think these are PMA but I wouldn't rule it out until tested. Probably just another RC. A few of my mates had them at the start of the year and said they were ok, but no signs of MDxx. These are probably just left overs from earlier on in the year, bludged off to somebody for cheep. Waaaassssttteeeeee of moooonnnneeeeyyyyyyy!

just asked the guy who offered to me said his source had plentiful amounts, duno if left over or shit talking
And were better than white nikes

Hey grugz any chance you can grab one do a test and chuck a proper report up on pr. If there dodgy a report is really needed?

Nah when I asked for one, he offered the honda instead, hopefully someone will post it up

been told these will be comming back, so might be able to get a hold of some

Think I came across these in Brisbane a fortnight ago. Didn't buy any though and had some "yellow dollar signs" instead with indistinguishable logo. Felt like low quality speed bombs :/ Pretty much typical of the market now...

There were blue ferarris kicking around a bit over a year ago too from memory, complete duds.

I had one of these Red Ferrari's a few weeks ago.

They're almost exactly the same as the Red Supermans that're going around Melbourne.

Dont waste your time with either of them. Most likely DXM. I decided to rail a Ferrari in the taxi on the way home. By the time I got home I was so lost and confused. Almost tripping balls. Yeah wasnt much fun. I got quite paranoid from all the mixed feelings and felt like my breathing was depressed.

Same goes for the Supermans.

Hmm soinds like it might be worth getting for a warning on pr