• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rectify's Essential Drug List.

Rectify

Bluelighter
Here Is A List Of The Top 66 Drugs Necessary For Any Well Functioning Drug Economy:

amphetamine, methamphetamine, ethylamphetamine, psilocin/psilocybin, dimethyltryptamine, methylethyltryptamine, cannabis sativa or indica, N,N-diethyllysergamide, benzodiazepines (namely lorazepam, alprazolam, diazepam, and temazepam), diethyl ether, ketamine, fentanyl, methoxetamine, antipsychotics (chlorpromazine, quetiapine, olanzapine, risperidone, haloperidol, and cariprazine) antibiotics (penicillin G, amoxicillin, tetracycline, minocycline, and doxycycline), 3,4-dichloromethamphetamine (Jesus), piperidin-4-yl phenyl ether (Andrew), piperidin-4-yl 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl ether (D:RC; Disco_Crisco; divide to derive!; or ratiocinate and cancel, si vous plait), 2-aminosafrole, 2-methylaminosafrole, 2-ethylaminosafrole, para-methoxyamphetamine, para-methoxymethamphetamine, para-methoxyethylamphetamine (St. Stephen)--careful with these last three!--gamma-hydroxybutyrate (do not mix with alcohol), mescaline, 3-methoxy-4,5-methylenedioxyamphetamine, nitrous oxide, bethanechol, morphine, diamorphine (heroin), ethanol, 1-propanol, amyl alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, naproxen sodium, caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, alpha-pvp, mdpv, jwh-073, jwh-019, 4-mmc/mephedrone, dipropyltryptamine, 2cc, 2cb, 2ce, doc, dob, doet, und so weiter...

Well, You Know, Jethro Really Is A Genius If I Do Say So Myself!!!

I've tried 54 of the 66. Haven't tried diethyl ether, minocycline, D:RC, pmma, pmea, 1-propanol, amyl alcohol, jwh-019, 2cc, doc, dob, or doet.

Everything else, yes.

Last edited:
Can you explain why the majority of these obscure drugs, many of which I can find no reports of human use, are "necessary for any well functioning drug economy"? Also you have PMA in there... you realize that PMA's role in the drug economy thus far has been to result in death when put into Ecstasy pills? PMA is so dangerous. Honestly dude I don't get you. Why do you consistently push these dangerous drugs as things to use? You write TRs about neurotoxic drugs you claim to have tried and then make sure to tell people that they're fine to take despite all evidence to the contrary (such as this one: 3,4-dichloromethamphetamine). What's your endgame here?

If your taking all that shit no wonder your dick has shrivelled to the size of an acorn