Recommendations for my first cycle

Ngreyhound98

Greenlighter
I am ready to start a cycle but I am open to recommendations on what to do.
I am 6'0 about 230
I played football and lacrosse in high school. I mainly am focused on losing fat. I was thinking of a clen cycle. I am currently doing intermittent fasting. What do you guys think I should cycle?

I am 6'0 about 230
I played football and lacrosse in high school. I mainly am focused on losing fat. I was thinking of a clen cycle. I am currently doing intermittent fasting. What do you guys think I should cycle?

A cycle generally is inclusive of at least one exogenous hormone, not a beta-2 agonist..

Read my first cycle sticky above..

If wanting to lose fat, diet..

be careful

I am 6'0 about 230

You Need To do a ton of research before running a steroid cycle. Do it wrong and you can grow tits. or fuck up your libido and erection quality for months after.

dont fuck around, serious shit

First cycle always testosterone alone 250mg a week is standard first cycle and do as much research as possible and get your doc to run a blood test to test your natural test levels so when you come off a cycle you know what you should be aiming to get back to

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with everyone else on here. The question you are asking is so basic and vague. If you are going to get into this be responsible and do it right.

On the other hand. I would keep it simple. If you want to bulk do 400 - 500 mg of test e or cyp and add 400mg of deca throw some a dex in there for 12 weeks and call it good.

I agree with everyone else on here. The question you are asking is so basic and vague. If you are going to get into this be responsible and do it right.

On the other hand. I would keep it simple. If you want to bulk do 400 - 500 mg of test e or cyp and add 400mg of deca throw some a dex in there for 12 weeks and call it good.

Thats 800-900mg a week you have recommended for a first cycle, inclusive of nandrolone which can present with very harsh side effects in some people...
We are a harm reduction forum and try to avoid such stupidity here..