Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

recommend me a drug to try.

Butterz

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have been researching for a new drug to bring me to the psychedelic states i enjoy so much. My most intense and favourite experiences have been using ketamine and LSD, i found both have taken me to incredible places of all enveloping visuals.
With LSD I have dosed many times but only once reached "the white light" and 2 or 3 times had all enveloping visuals at points during trips. Now even with similar or larger doses of LSD The visuals a never anywhere near as intense. I love K holes and just lying eyes shut listening to music and find this often very spiritual and sometimes just incredibly fun. I also like that it doesn't come with the mind fuck that LSD does sometimes. Unfortunately due to tolerances and prices and liver damage I want to avoid using this one often. Doing the combo of LSD and ketamine is amazing in terms of open eyed visuals and insanity which I love apart from the confusion i get sometimes of coming out of an intense k hole and still be tripping balls.

What i'm really looking for is a psychedelic with visual intensity similar to DMT, Ketamine and LSD that comes with as little bodyload/nausea as possible. I like a nice smooth come up and come down. I also want the duration to be between 45 mins and 6 hours preferably on the lower end of that scale unless has a very long easy come down. Ideally it would be something i could drink, snort or eat.

My research has come to the conclusion that mushrooms is what I should go for. I have done liberty caps many times (years ago) always wet and not weighed but never had really intense experiences just like minor visuals and lots of giggles. Apparently 5 or more grams might be what i'm looking for except nausea which I can probably either deal with or take something to help it. Another problem is mushrooms are quite expensive. I was thinking I might make a 3 gram syrian rue tea and eat 3.5 grams of p.cubes. I would probably eat some ginger gel caps for nausea before i trip. My other thought was basically just the same but replace shrooms with smoking dmt ever few hours. Although i'm not a fan of smoking DMT i find it hard to breakthrough and it hits too fast but would hope the Syrian rue would slow that down and maybe make it easier to smoke (ideally i could eat or snort the DMT).

Anyway I was hoping some you trippers out there would be able to point me in the direction of something that would be ideal for what i'm looking for or have any general tips or ideas for drugs :D

peace

Hi welcome to the forum.. :)

We do not allow recommending drugs here, it is a harm reduction forum.

You ought to check out our Psychedelic Index (links are below in my signature, but will put it here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/560442-The-Psychedelic-Index )
and scroll down to the section with the 'most visual', most ... etc psychedelics thread links. That can help you narrow down what you are looking for, but still based on your own considerations as I believe it should be. Nobody should decide for you, think for you, and just recommend stuff.