Social Recommend A Music Documentary v. Give Me The Full Story

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
I finally got around to watching the documentary on Adrian Borland (The Outsiders/The Sound/Honolulu Mountain Daffodils/White Rose Transmission). I had to rent it on Vimeo of all places. It was as great as I'd hoped.

I finally got around to watching the documentary on Adrian Borland (The Outsiders/The Sound/Honolulu Mountain Daffodils/White Rose Transmission). I had to rent it on Vimeo of all places. It was as great as I'd hoped.

I love The Sound, and also rented the documentary on Vimeo a while back. Adrian was brilliant, but yet another self-destructive artist who left a trail of wreckage in his wake. :cry: Of course he also left a lot of incredible music.

A couple of similarly lesser-known bands who often get talked about in the same breath are The Chameleons and The Comsat Angels. :love:

And in something of a similar vein are the Australian bands The Church and The Triffids. I highly recommend the documentary on The Triffids' frontman David McComb, Love in Bright Landscapes. It's currently available to stream for free via SBS On Demand in Australia.