• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Recognize Purity and Strange Stuff in Heroin

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I found small dark gummy pieces in a few small heroin stones when I crushed them, is it opium or what is it?

about the purity, I was comparing two powders similar in color...one has more acrid smell and one less, the one that has less smell it stings more when inhaled in the nose
what are the things to look for to understand purity?

Basically all heroin on the street level dealers is impure and cut with nasty shit.

Dnm or right over the border real heroin is full of random alkaloids from the crude poppy extraction process usually and chemical and byproducts used during acetylation (black tar).

Clean powder heroin is likely going to have fentanyl in it.

I found small dark gummy pieces in a few small heroin stones when I crushed them, is it opium or what is it?

about the purity, I was comparing two powders similar in color...one has more acrid smell and one less, the one that has less smell it stings more when inhaled in the nose
what are the things to look for to understand purity?
If the stuff you got has been EXTREMELY crudely processed there MIGHT be some bits of raw opium latex in there. This would taste very bitter on touching your tongue to it.
In general decent dope has a vinegary smell specially when heated.

Unfortunately though there's no single indicator either visually or by smell or taste that's a surefire way to determine quality. While the only way to tell if your stuff contains fentanyl is a chemical test. And a positive result only indicates that it does contain fentanyl but can't tell you the percentage. This is the uncertainty and risk that comes with using an illegally produced drug.