• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Reclaiming Crack Oil with 91% Isopropyl Alcohol

Smokitokey

Greenlighter
My friend has been reclaiming oil by air drying after soaking brillo in alcohol. Could he soak aluminum in it? Also, would a temperature reader help while he is doing his hits from not burning? What is too high of a temperature? I've been writing a paper about his use of crack and how it affects his life. He is wondering if a steamroller would benefit him more than aluminum pipes or glass stems.

It doesn't seem like it would be worth it to wash brillo when nearly all burns off. 90 Celsius is the supposed temp that crack vaporizes at, but there's a whole technique of melting the crack into the brillo, then lightly swirling the flame under the glass.

A larger pipe or steamroller also has more surface area to collect residue so smaller is better.

^here here :)

Part of me always wondered if something like a dab rig with temperature control wouldn’t be the best way to use cocaine freebase (only downside is it wouldn’t be a cheap rig to buy, where as standard pipes at like 1/600th of the cost).

Other than the e-nail dab rig idea, a standard glass pipe+brillow is probably the most economical way of using.

The original :)

loveroses2-271x3002.jpg