• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos RECENTLY PRESCRIBED KLONOPIN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramseybrent

Greenlighter
heres some stupid shit. but i just got prescibed k pins..1mg..60 count....i mustve ate close to 10 in the last 2 hours.and railed one...lets see how this turns out...OH. also.. i have little to no tolerance.. heres to hoping not to die.

Last edited:
yes. i was.
had my blackout moment. dont even remember going to lay down...woke up with a gatorade bottle..a stick of deodorant...and my phone charger at the end of the bed..
--
what would be the maximum dosage of clonazepam before it becomes a medical issue? like how much is the MOST you can take without having a medical situation arise? because i feel like i got lucky to be okay right now..after taking 10//1mg pins..with literally no tolerance for it at all../
--
So are you fd up
i actually still effects even after sleeping..
i just did the math...i had a 60 count script...i have like 38 left
after one night, after just now eating 5 at once
so a total of 17mg..but as a first time user...

Last edited by a moderator:
so a total of 17mg..but as a first time user...
Ummm I would not recommend doing that again. I don’t see the benefit in blacking out and feeling like crap afterwards. Save those for a rainy day and only take a couple at a time. You don’t want respiratory problems.

i meant..whats the maximum dose before it becomes a medical problem...od and such.
i wont lie to you a bit. this is my first prescripton of them..and i wanted to really push and see that good recreational side
i just go to stupid lengths to figure that out. i wanna get fucked up to see what its like..but dont wanna kill myself.

i like experimenting with the various drugs i have came across over the years. just dont want to hurt myself..or too bad at least.

like i want to experience the hype fully..all or nothing....its really to educate myself..but only..i do the educating by testing all of it

i like getting high..dont get me wrong..im not a junkie..i just think i go al little big wayy too hard to get the goood experience so i know how the drug really is.

i try to push the limit a little to get that pinnacle experience...because i dont understand the epidemic on benzos honestly..

in my opinon..if i hear of a drug...and can access it..and consider doing it..i wanna go all in or not at all...i want that fulllll experience. keyword...EXPERIENCE. im trying to learn..but maybe the stupid hard way.

i try to push the limit a little to get that pinnacle experience...because i dont understand the epidemic on benzos honestly..
I don’t think you can enjoy them if you overuse. Don’t be stupid. I personally would not take over 2mg at a time. And I’m seasoned in benzos. 17mg is really dumb. Just to be honest

in my opinon..if i hear of a drug...and can access it..and consider doing it..i wanna go all in or not at all...i want that fulllll experience. keyword...EXPERIENCE. im trying to learn..but maybe the stupid hard way.
You basically wasted like 12mg of benzo lol you slept through it and have no recollection. It’s not a drug you use more of to feel higher. You pass out and fall asleep. Seriously don’t be wreckless. Chill with the pills yo

so for the next time what is a dose that i could enjoy? for medical reasons..annnnnd a recreational experience

so for the next time what is a dose that i could enjoy? for medical reasons..annnnnd a recreational experience
I’m not a doctor lol but like I said, I wouldn’t take more than 2mg. Start with 1mg and go up .5mg from there. Don’t use that shit everyday or you’ll be sick. It’s not fun I promise. And for fucks sake don’t operate heavy machinery

To give you an idea, I can take .25-.50 (that’s one half of one mg) and enjoy myself for a couple hours then sleep like a baby. Get up for work 8 hours later no hangover. On a Friday night, if I wanna enjoy it a bit more, I’d take 1-2mg but sleep at least 12 hrs and then feel hungover. The feeling can get all too convenient, so I’m telling you from 15 years experience in benzos - do NOT take them everyday. Or you will literally hate your life for weeks when you have to stop. The addiction and withdrawal is very real. Try to keep it at once a week or less for real

Status
Not open for further replies.