View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Receiving great news while tripping balls

AA357

Bluelighter
Today I received an envelope from the government while tripping hard. I was going to leave it for later on but for some reason I decided to open it straight away and I'm really glad I did.
I had to reread all the paperwork a few times but it turns out they're giving me a big ass tax rebate. It took a while to do the math (and even longer for it to hit me) but man I can't remember the last time I felt this good... it feels like I'm dreaming! 8o

That is great but I recommend avoiding getting any advice whatsoever as it is not worth the risk of getting bad news. On a related note I always turn my phone off etc.

Haha. How much?
About 600 quid haha.

That is great but I recommend avoiding getting any advice whatsoever as it is not worth the risk of getting bad news. On a related note I always turn my phone off etc.
I used to do this but nowadays I'm tripping that often that shutting myself off is:
a) impractical
b) unnecessary anyway, as I'm a lot more used to the psychedelic mindset.

Agreed, though experienced I much prefer this.

Good news can't really be processed, can wait and will be similarly good later.

Bad news can be BAD NEWS, and you can't deal with it until you're down anyway.

Agreed, though experienced I much prefer this.

Good news can't really be processed, can wait and will be similarly good later.

Bad news can be BAD NEWS, and you can't deal with it until you're down anyway.
I'm only on 2C-E (26mg parachuted) so I'm lucid enough to know what's going on. Definitely took a while to process but it felt great once I realized what was happening... I was already having a great trip and now it's even better!!!

I found a 100 dollar bill on the ground in Santa Monica at 4-5am while tripping on acid. THAT was epic.

Once when I was in the middle of a good trip I heard a vehicle driving by my house, stopping, and then driving away. I went outside to see that the postman had dropped off my ketamine.

lol since i was a teen i turn off my cell phone everytime i trip bc 1 people kept getting worried when they would call and i couldnt piece a sentence together, which gave me great anxiety 2 having to talk to a boss or receive bad news while tripping has made me unplug myself from the world while im tripping. as so far has worked. when i was a teen seeing a enemy or parent call while tripping would make me extremly anxious. now a days we have airplane mode which is awesome, as i dont have to turn my phone off and can listen to my mp3s.

Last edited: