• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

RealTimeReagents-New US-Based test kit supplier w/Dropper bottles+USPS Priority S&H

Never got mine...kind of have up looking for it in the mail honestly

I sent realtimereagents a PM on the 31st and no reply, yet.

Perhaps he's away?

I'm here. I am sorry I do keep quite busy with ebay and my website that I forget to check back here sometimes so I do apologize. I must ask, fatstep, was this a kit you ordered or one of the samples I was initially giving out? I ask because I had 2 of my free samples come back due to bad address, I think fox somthing was another one who's package got rejected. I ended up sending them to someone else. If yours was one that is paid, please PM me immediately and I will take care of this and then some.

I am also now selling 10 packs of Marquis and/or Mandelin kits for $140 and 3 packs for $50, and only $20 for my single kit for a limited time until school starts up. Get them while they are cheap! They are on ebay but you can buy them directly from me here and I'll give you a discount (no ebay fees).

What would you say are the optimal storage conditions for the reagents, and if stored under optimal conditions, how long would said reagents last before they will need replacing (I don't mean before they are used up but the time they actually take to degrade or become inactive/not work anymore)

I store mine in a dark cabinets so pretty much anywhere that has air conditioning and is a dark place would be good. I store them thangs amber glass bottles so that helps to keep most light out. I have kits that are over 8 months old and still works just fine despite slight discoloration

hAlso need to pay a large ebay fee, so ill sell 15 kits to the first buyer with $125, or 5 kits for $75 or 10 for $100. you can substitute however many mandelin, marquis, or robadope a and b if you would like.. Paypal is [email protected] This offer will be good until friday....the 16th(iirc)

what do you sell under the name robadope? we have used this name (my own brain product) for years a product (which we discontinued) that shows positive for primary amines. is this the simons reagent which detects secondary amines? this is confusing...
also, on your ebay you claim it can tell the difference between mda and mdma? How do you do that? please elaborate...

what do you sell under the name robadope? we have used this name (my own brain product) for years a product (which we discontinued) that shows positive for primary amines. is this the simons reagent which detects secondary amines? this is confusing...
also, on your ebay you claim it can tell the difference between mda and mdma? How do you do that? please elaborate...

robadope goes red to primary amines such as MDA. simon's goes blue to MDMA/MDEA. Both would indicate a mixture. Also a negative reaction to the marquis with a subsequent positive to robadope could indicate PMA. Many times pills have come up in the US and we have been wanting robadope reagents available, such as tan dragonflies, white lightnings, and now A|X. All MDA pills, but we'd like some further confirmation besides the absence of MDMA being a possibility.

^I believe it is the standard Simon's reagent (usually for secondary amines) that slowly develops a light pink or red hue in the presence of primary amines, while Robadope should be turning a vibrant purple and is selective for primary amines.

Robadope can be prepared by replacing the acetaldehyde with acetone. This is why in most literature Robadope is referred to as modified Simon's Reagent or Simon's Reagent with acetone.

See: 4.3 & 4.4
http://www.unodc.org/pdf/scientific/SCITEC6.pdf

I order from realtimereagents a week ago from their eBay listing and they still haven't shipped my order. I've tried sending messages on eBay and emailing directly with the email provided here and I still have not got a response. May have to file a dispute with PayPal now..

PayPal is the safest payment for a buyer. A savvy buyer can even use it to scam a seller.

Dispute it guarantee if they didn't ship it you'll get your $ back

Ordered a Marquis from ya man. First time with one of these critters, hope it works well!

Yeah I'm not too worried about it, but it would have been nice to get quality marquis, mandelin, and mecke tests for $50. Still willing to work something out with realtimereagents, seems he just hasn't logged on ebay for a while. I'll wait another week and see what happens.

Edit: looks like they shipped it today which is nice. Kinda took a long time though.

Last edited:
Just a bit of an update on my experiences with realtimereagents: When I recieved my package which I thought would be marquis, mandelin, and mecke. They all three where just marquis. All my fault however because I didn't read the description on his eBay listing closely enough. But oh well I figured I'd message him and see if I could ship the 2 back and get the two other tests I wanted, told him I'd pay shipping both ways. He messages me back and kindly offered to just send me the tests free of any shipping charges and told me to just keep the extra tests for free. All in all I'm very pleased. The only negative was the shipping time and from the looks of it he was starting a new semester so that is understandable. Very good quality and very good prices. I'd recommend his tests to anyone looking for reagents.

easy e said:

PLEASE BE CAREFUL REALTIMEREAGENTS AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE SELLING ROBADOPE. The name Robadope is copyright to Eztest.com however the formula is not. I would like to point out that this is likely the information that the user easy e is trying to find out since he is the the seller of Eztest.com kits and I believe holder of the Robadope copyright name. THIS LEGAL PROBLEM IS EASILY SOLVED BY RENAMING YOUR ROBADOPE REAGENT SOMETHING WITH A SIMILAR NAME SUCH AS ROBE OR ROBATEST.

When Eztest.com stopped selling Robadope and Simons along with all the other bottle kits I e-mailed them begging them in the interests of harm reduction to please continue to make and sell them as at the time there was no one selling these kits worldwide. Eztest declined saying they were only going to sell the more expensive vial kits and this meant they weren't going to sell Simons or Robadope any more. I then asked them for the formula to Robadope in the hopes that I could find someone to continue to make it but Eztest.com gave me a response saying that it was their creation and they weren't willing to release the formula at that time. After searching high and low and after consulting a forensic chemist I found out Eztest.com had been lying. Robadope formula was not copyright or even invented by Eztest.com but was listed in forensic documentation as modified Simons Reagent as stated in the quote below....

Originally posted by Enix150
Robadope can be prepared by replacing the acetaldehyde with acetone. This is why in most literature Robadope is referred to as modified Simon's Reagent or Simon's Reagent with acetone.

So what I found was only the name ROBADOPE was copyright and an invention of easy e (Eztest.com).

To confirm this point I tested a pre-release version of Robadope made by Ecstasy Pill Test along side the old discontinued EZ Test Bottle Robadope. Both worked exactly the same and reacted to primary amines. The important point to make is that Ecstasy Pill Test's pre-release Robadope I tested was made exactly as mentioned above which is simply using the formula for Simons but instead replacing the acetaldehyde with acetone. Obviously Ecstasy Pill Test will call Robadope something else when they release it for sale such as Robe or Robatest to avoid legal issues of the copyright Robadope name.

I am very glad that people like RealTimeReagents, Ecstasy Pill Test and DanceSafe are producing the cheap multi use bottle kits of the most useful reagents we have which is Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons and Robadope (hopefully in the future more companies will sell all 5).

The next move I can suggest is for more harm reduction/test kit companies to producing Ehrlich Reagent in a cheap multi use bottle form such as done by BunkPolice. This is to test LSD blotters (tabs) as there has been a worldwide trend to sell DOx or 2C-x-NBOMe compounds as fake LSD blotters which is a tragedy since these compounds have resulted in a number of hospitalisations and deaths.

Last edited:
It appears rtr is not around much these days. His PM box is full too.

I couldnt find him on ebay either.

He's in college right now. You might ask who his distributor is, I know -- but probably can't reveal due to this vendor selling other items of interest. Nootropics and such mainly. GoogleFu might help if you're looking for that special gift for Valentine's Day.