Open Discussion Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Network

Bluelighter
Fuck this shithole and its gay little 12-year-old mods, you're all useless, abusive trolls.

Why do you say this though? Why not tell us more than this?

Try focusing on the facts and away from expletives so others are encouraged to take your point seriously.

OP probably got infracted or had a thread deleted and is now taking it too seriously.
Jesus dude, it's the freakin' internet. It's not the end of the world :|
PM the mod you're having issues with or another mod in the forum, and if you feel that those two options are insufficient, PM one of the smods of the forum.
You'll find that works a lot better than threads like this.

I post completely serious and relevant threads and some douche keeps deleting them to mess with me. I tried to post one about how I broke my arm and it got deleted. I keep getting infractions "for harassment" and it's just a regular comment like "If it's from Apple throw it away"...

Only mods that haven't given me shit are Cpt. H and C2TL.

In some cases, it's a matter of a bunch of stuff building up that earns you an infraction, not one singular instance.
Try thinking about what you're saying before you post. That should help immensely.
If you have a problem with the way the site is run, leave. No one is making you stay here.

In some cases, it's a matter of a bunch of stuff building up that earns you an infraction, not one singular instance.
Try thinking about what you're saying before you post. That should help immensely.
If you have a problem with the way the site is run, leave. No one is making you stay here.

this.

many of your threads have an inflammatory tone to them. or they don't really inspire discussion and are better suited to a social thread or blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.