• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Really weird symptoms the morning after MDMA

thekrogmonster

Greenlighter
Throughout the night I had managed to nosh through 1.5g; aswell as a 1 and a half of some black darth vader pills. I aware that this was stupid but due to my tolerance getting to point of flying is hard for me.
Loved the buzz and the whole night infact; didn't feel any bad side effects until the morning after when I started to glitch (fart in the brain). For those who are unaware of this term or use a different term; the only way I can describe the effect is that you hallucinate and can believe you are in a completely different situation. This will usually happen to me when I close my eyes during the peak of MDMA. Due to smoking weed all day everyday, my mates will see me go to grab the air (which I think is the joint). As soon as I close my fingers together I come back to reality and think wait a minute "I'm in a rave".
Back to the story, this time I was lying in bed next to my girlfriend having a conversation with her. The next thing I know is I say to her "You won't have to move to get water". This was completely irrelevant to what we were talking about.
This doesn't worry me as I know that the neurotoxicity raises as you take more and more and one of the side effects are these glitches; which can be fun haha. What I am more worried about is when I stood up in the morning; I went to grab and shirt and put it on, instead I ended up passing out and faceplanting. I got up again and passed out again. After that I managed to stay awake. However once I sat/lay down again for more than 3 minutes I would have to go through the procedure of blacking out again. At first I thought it was just me getting up way too quickly and getting a really bad headrush. But no matter how slowly I got up, I would black out.

Anyone else had something similar? Any suggestions as to whether I should just ignore this and get on with life as normal or should I be worried and take it slow?
Just to clarify, I'm from the UK. So that answers any questions about why I took so much mandy in one session.
Both the MDMA and pills were clean (especially the mandy, that was power); although I don't test either I know that my dealer/friend is definitely trust worthy as he basically the supplier of a good part of the country and have been friends with him since youth.

Bet that night took a couple of months off of my life lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
MDMA tanks your blood sugar, my guess would be you just took it to extremes and got the worst of that side-effect. Take care of yourself and leave healthy breaks between rolls, taking it too often kills the magic and it's a long hard road to get it back...

Drink an electrolyte containing drink, eat some healthy foods and take care of yourself. Never take that much MDMA again, it's incredibly dangerous. If you need more than 200-250mg (in a night, not at once), you need to take a break from MDMA, not take more MDMA. The way people use MDMA in the UK is reckless and disgusting and it's tearing half my friends apart with the emotional problems caused by such abuse. Don't continue the trend.

Thanks guys, it is the 3rd day now and I'm feeling fine and dandy like usual. Unfortunately it is true that UK has a really bad reputation for abusing party/rave drugs. However I'm glad that it has been moved back to the Mandy, Cocaine and such because in the Mid to late 2000s; a drug named Meow (Mephedrone) got way way too popular. Especially in my area. It got really scatty for a bit haha.

To make things little clearer with how much I actually take. I first took MDMA February this year. Since then it has been every 2-4 weeks that I will take MD. I started with 150mg bombs. Moving onto 200mg and then 250mg. Then at the most recent sesh I was taking 350mg.

To make things little clearer with how much I actually take. I first took MDMA February this year. Since then it has been every 2-4 weeks that I will take MD. I started with 150mg bombs. Moving onto 200mg and then 250mg. Then at the most recent sesh I was taking 350mg.

I hope you take a long break and go back to 150 mg doses, less frequently too.