• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Really strong marajuana creating come down similar to mdma?

mangosplums

Greenlighter
So about a week ago I smoked some pot from a strain that was really strong. I've smoke pot plenty before, never super frequently, but once a week or every few weeks for a year or so. But this last time it was really really strong and I've been experiencing something that I thought only people who did mdma experienced. I can't really experience joy. I can't laugh along to jokes or experience the flow and happiness of music the same as before, or giggle. Everything is just flat. It's worrying me. I didn't think you could overload yourself in one sitting from pot, but that's what it feels like to me. I've heard people who do too much mdma in one sitting can permanently mess up their serotonin system by overflooding it and never feel the same again, and it feels like that has happened from pot for me. I really really hope it's not the case. Does anyone have any thoughts?

In my opinion you're trippin yourself out. You did not screw up your serotonin by consuming cannabis thats for sure.

Are you positive you only consumed cannabis?

Sounds like angel dust.. Not cannabis that mate I've smoked it for over 10 years and had some really strong strains.