Admin Attention Really sorry to bother.

Hohner420

Greenlighter
Hello, I would like to post a thread in the rite place. I dont want to make things unorganized and sloppy. I would like to post a thread to seek some advice with the troubles im haveing with trying to come off of opiates with suboxone. I guess I have a few specific things and Id really appreciate the help from this platform alot. My names John. I dont wanna waste much more of your time and thank you so much for your response I appreciate it.

Hello, I would like to post a thread in the rite place. I dont want to make things unorganized and sloppy. I would like to post a thread to seek some advice with the troubles im haveing with trying to come off of opiates with suboxone. I guess I have a few specific things and Id really appreciate the help from this platform alot. My names John. I dont wanna waste much more of your time and thank you so much for your response I appreciate it.
Hey John! I’m VerbalTruist (VT). Nice to meet you. I moderate a few different forums and can help.

If your question is about how to set up a taper head over to Basic Drug Discussion or Other Drugs. There are plenty of people there who could help you out.

If you want to talk about what comes after you taper off we’d love to have you post in Health & Recovery. The time after you come off is hard and if you need to talk about it that’s what we’re here for.

Let me know if you have any more questions. You’re no bother at all. ☺️ This was not time wasted. It was time well spent helping another human out. Hope to see you around the site!

Not a question about tapering but about restarting suboxone. We waited 36 hrs after last use of DOC and took 32mg of suboxone it still put us into withdraw so got more DOC to stop the withdraw symptoms. If we take more sub tomorrow will it still put us into withdraw again or no because we already took 32mg yesterday? TIA for your response, trying to get this figured out without going into withdraw

What
Not a question about tapering but about restarting suboxone. We waited 36 hrs after last use of DOC and took 32mg of suboxone it still put us into withdraw so got more DOC to stop the withdraw symptoms. If we take more sub tomorrow will it still put us into withdraw again or no because we already took 32mg yesterday? TIA for your response, trying to get this figured out without going into withdraw
What did you take? How much? Do you feel sick yet?

Also, why take so much Suboxone? 16mg might do well.

When you respond hit the reply button so I know you’ve responded and I can answer.

Took fentanyl. Usually 32 mg suboxone is enough to keep us from with drawling. But it didnt work this time. And no we dont feel sick yet.

Took fentanyl. Usually 32 mg suboxone is enough to keep us from with drawling. But it didnt work this time. And no we dont feel sick yet.
Are you positive it was fent? You should be experiencing withdrawal by now if you’re physically dependent and it was just fent. If it wasn’t and you’re working with something with a longer half-life you might want to wait until you’re in withdrawal. How much did you take?

Are you positive it was fent? You should be experiencing withdrawal by now if you’re physically dependent and it was just fent. If it wasn’t and you’re working with something with a longer half-life you might want to wait until you’re in withdrawal. How much did you take?
Yeah, even failed the drug test for fent at the clinic. Its the same stuff we have been doing we did about a quarter gram each me and my girl. See we was going thru DTs we waited about 36 hours, then we took 4 subs each and still went in withdrawl so we went and got more fent that was on Monday. We went and got another half gram today because we gotta work and stuff but we really want to just be on the subs. Im wondering like if we take these subs again are we going to go into withdrawl again. Or are we going to have to wait another 36 hours ?

Yeah, even failed the drug test for fent at the clinic. Its the same stuff we have been doing we did about a quarter gram each me and my girl. See we was going thru DTs we waited about 36 hours, then we took 4 subs each and still went in withdrawl so we went and got more fent that was on Monday. We went and got another half gram today because we gotta work and stuff but we really want to just be on the subs. Im wondering like if we take these subs again are we going to go into withdrawl again. Or are we going to have to wait another 36 hours ?

You consumed a quarter gram of fentanyl or something cut with it? If it was something cut with it, like heroin, you may need to wait.

To be honest it sounds like you both took too much Bupe at once and it made you sick. My suggestion would be to take 4mg and wait to see what happens. Do that every hour until you’re on your dose. Taper up. Taking it all at once could be what is making you sick.