• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Really Need Help with How I Should Take My Remaining Amount of Roxy

DabKing

Greenlighter
Ok, so recently I was binging and stopping on oxy for about 3 months until I felt pretty strung out and was doing around 4 30mg roxys a day max but rarely could I even afford them so I just binge when I have them. I'm stopping that and not last Sunday but the Sunday before last (today is Tuesday), I took 2 30mg pills yesterday. So my question is, my WD were pretty bad as I cope with depression and had just stopped taking my Lexapro and was just wondering if it would make me have withdrawals if I take another 2-3 tonight and then do 1-2 on Saturday. Will I get WD's between tonight and Saturday? I felt pretty good today and it was normal. I also can take adderall to ease that slump feeling in the morning so other than that will I get the oh so terrible WD's?? Thanks guys

For me I have gotten clean for a few weeks and thought I would be fine taking some pain killers for a couple days but i felt W.D after 3 days at 60mgs/day of oxy the W.Ds didn't feel as bad as the long runs with pain killers but they definitely felt shitty. I say stop while you're ahead. Everyday you keep taking them the W.Ds will be worse when you do quit. Or keep a strict schedule and don't use for consecutive days in a row keep it to say once a week or twice a week skipping days, that will seems easy at first trust me it is soo hard to do that without saying whats one more day and then your back to square one dealing with withdrawls after saying whats one more day for weeks or months.

Sorry i dont know if I understand your question.
have you been clean for 2 weeks?
I would say skip more than 2 days try a week or more just to be safe. And dont dose consecutive days. Just my opinion.

Last edited: