• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos REALISTICALLY how dangerous is klnpin & alc

esk3t

Greenlighter
i’ve done my fair share of seriously dangerous drug/alc combos, but what i want to know is how much klonopin (does wise) mixed with 350mls of vodka is safe enough not to literally kill me. i have a huge tolerance for alcohol, benzos, and opioids. max i’ve had and not died is 96mg alpramolam, some (small) amount of heroin, 400ml of vodka and 0.5g of ketamine (all within 30mins). so yeah how much clonazepam approx can i take with 350ml of vodka (and also 100mg quetiapine but that’s prescribed so its combined with anything and everything i take after 11pm)

A small dose won't kill you but its hard to know what dose will or wont cause a total blackout with alcohol. Your much more likely to die from a accidet on this combo then a actual od anyway

A small dose won't kill you but its hard to know what dose will or wont cause a total blackout with alcohol. Your much more likely to die from a accidet on this combo then a actual od anyway
i’m in bed anyways so not out/mocing/likely to have an accident and i always sleep on my left side with a bucket next to the bed just in case

i’m in bed anyways so not out/mocing/likely to have an accident and i always sleep on my left side with a bucket next to the bed just in case

The dangerous thig about this combo is that usually when you blackout you think your fine. When in face your utterly fucked

Your much more likely to die from a accidet on this combo then a actual od anyway
Yep. I myself have almost died from that combo twice. Just from extremely stupid and reckless behavior.

max i’ve had and not died is 96mg alpramolam, some (small) amount of heroin, 400ml of vodka and 0.5g of ketamine (all within 30mins).

Combining 4 CNS depressants, even in small amounts, is extremely dangerous. I overdosed from that same exact combination, except it was a tiny amount of fent instead of heroin.

There is no one dose, it's based on tolerance.

For example, I used to be maintained on 380mg/day of methadone, and used to take all kinds benzos as well as heavy duty doses of RC benzos like phenazepam, on top of that methadone. Then I'd shoot whole fentanyl 100mcg/hr patches ontop of it. I found myself unconscious a few times but didn't significantly overdose.

Yet today, if I took just that 380mg of methadone part of the equation, I'd be dead within a few hours.

So there is no answer to this question. We have no way of guessing what would be fatal dose for you.

The only time I actually overdosed had nothing to do with opioids, but rather the barbiturate like etaqualone (quaalude analog). I spent days in the ICU on a ventilator, they were worried I'd have brain damage given that when they brought me in I wasn't breathing, and my heart stopped a few times when they were working on me.

But I never once overdosed on opioids and benzos, at even extreme doses. But I was highly tolerant. That said, if i tried those kinds of doses right now I would not survive without immediate medical attention.

i’ve done my fair share of seriously dangerous drug/alc combos, but what i want to know is how much klonopin (does wise) mixed with 350mls of vodka is safe enough not to literally kill me. i have a huge tolerance for alcohol, benzos, and opioids. max i’ve had and not died is 96mg alpramolam, some (small) amount of heroin, 400ml of vodka and 0.5g of ketamine (all within 30mins). so yeah how much clonazepam approx can i take with 350ml of vodka (and also 100mg quetiapine but that’s prescribed so its combined with anything and everything i take after 11pm)
If you really hell bent on using Klonopin with alcohol, then you could actually take 1 mg at a time to see how it affects you, it is a relatively quick acting benzo with onset within 20-60 min

If you really hell bent on using Klonopin with alcohol, then you could actually take 1 mg at a time to see how it affects you, it is a relatively quick acting benzo with onset within 20-60 min
thats what i did in the end, took half a pill (1mg) with my usual quetiapine and drank my bottle of vodka. Had a nice time, was relaxed and nodding a lil. eventually passed out, woke up at 6am and took 2.5 clonaz and went chilled for a bit til j fell asleep. now i know how it affects me i’m 100% sure i could take quite a bit more and be totally fine

thats what i did in the end, took half a pill (1mg) with my usual quetiapine and drank my bottle of vodka. Had a nice time, was relaxed and nodding a lil. eventually passed out, woke up at 6am and took 2.5 clonaz and went chilled for a bit til j fell asleep. now i know how it affects me i’m 100% sure i could take quite a bit more and be totally fine
Just be careful cuz K-pins and alcohol have a very shallow therapeutic window if That's what you want to call it.

It's just a function of how klonopin works that any significant alcohol intake Plus just a few milligrams like three to four. Usually results in retrograde amnesia and you not remembering anything except drinking and then waking up. Possibly having piss yourself or shit in your pants.

It's really strange because I've taken multiple milligrams of xanax and drank and I can remember vividly all the stupid shit that I did. But with Klonopin, it's a giant fucking black hole.

Just be careful cuz K-pins and alcohol have a very shallow therapeutic window if That's what you want to call it.

It's just a function of how klonopin works that any significant alcohol intake Plus just a few milligrams like three to four. Usually results in retrograde amnesia and you not remembering anything except drinking and then waking up. Possibly having piss yourself or shit in your pants.

It's really strange because I've taken multiple milligrams of xanax and drank and I can remember vividly all the stupid shit that I did. But with Klonopin, it's a giant fucking black hole.
i don’t tend to blackout on klnpins tbh, just fall asleep 😭 ativan, however, omg i blacked out for 6 days straight mostly because i kept forgetting what id taken. plus i was taking codeine as well and drinking and some ket. i got so fucked instead of crushing and snorting an oxy10 i crushed and snorted a laxative 😭

i don’t tend to blackout on klnpins tbh, just fall asleep 😭 ativan, however, omg i blacked out for 6 days straight mostly because i kept forgetting what id taken. plus i was taking codeine as well and drinking and some ket. i got so fucked instead of crushing and snorting an oxy10 i crushed and snorted a laxative 😭
I don't pass out on kpins, but if I would drink and take kpins I would pass out.

You, admittedly, haven't taken a significant amount of kpins and drank a bottle of alcohol, ever, so you can't make the statement that you won't pass out on kpins and alcohol.

It is specifically because you are mixing the two that things go downhill quite fast.